Federal Appeals Court Considers Kansas Rule That Voters Prove Citizenship…

A federal appeals court will decide whether Kansas has the right to ask people who register to vote when they get their driver’s licenses for proof that they’re citizens, a decision which could affect whether thousands have their ballots counted in November’s election.
Three judges from the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals heard arguments in the case Tuesday from Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach and the American Civil Liberties Union but didn’t indicate how soon they could rule.

Federal Appeals Court Considers Kansas Rule That Voters Prove Citizenship

In Illinois one must prove citizenship but I think soon the governor will let illegals have driver’s licenses and full access to benefits.

Governor signs law, but driver’s licenses for illegal immigrants likely 10 months off - tribunedigital-chicagotribune

When I studied law on of the principles I learned was the “principle of the common man”. Meaning what would a common man do or think in this situation…thus Common Law. That rule seems to be gone from law today in observation.

Common sense tells me only the citizens of a country can vote in that election. I cannot vote in San Antonio because I don’t live in the city limits…DUHHHHHHHH! But I can vote in County, state and federal, this to me, a common man makes common sense, which is WHY the DIMS are so opposed!