Feds: Black man posed as racist, sent threatening letters

Feds: Black man posed as racist, sent threatening letters
Jamie Satterfield , USA TODAY NETWORK - Tennessee Published 5:30 a.m. ET April 13, 2017 | Updated 7:20 a.m. ET April 13, 2017

A man still obsessing over an angry encounter at a West Knox County body shop six years later posed as the owner, pretended to be a racist and sent a graphic, threatening letter to the daughter of the pastor of one of East Knoxville’s most prominent churches, court records filed Wednesday show.

Justin Lamar Coleman has struck a deal via Assistant Federal Defender Paula Voss to plead guilty to a federal charge of mailing threatening communications for six letters he sent last year between July and December, including to the daughter of the pastor of Overcoming Believers Church in East Knoxville. Authorities found an unsent letter, also graphically threatening and addressed to Pastor Daryl Arnold, in Coleman’s home on Overton Lane, U.S. District Court records show.

Yet another hoax-hate-crime. I’m going to make the wild-a$$ed guess that the body shop owner being impersonated is “white”. If white-on-______ racism is so pervasive in the US, why are so many “hate crimes” turning out to be hoaxes?

From Instapundit, John Nolte’s comment on this story:

> After Trump humiliated the national media by winning the 2016 presidential election, the media went all-in on a campaign to prove that Trump’s victory had emboldened his racist supporters across the country to commit a series of hate crimes. The only problem is that like the above incident in Tennessee, most of these hate-crimes turned out to be hoaxes, or just plain old lies perpetrated by Trump-haters as a means to make the President and his supporters look bad.
>
> The Muslim woman robbed of her hijab in Louisiana? Never happened.
>
> The black woman racially-harassed at a Philadelphia gas station? Never happened.
>
> The Asian student racially-taunted in Minnesota? Never happened.
>
> The bisexual student receiving hate-notes in Chicago? Never happened.
>
> The black church burned to the grown and defaced with “Vote Trump!” Committed by a black man.
>
> Asian store firebombed by a white Trump supporter? Committed by a black man.
>
> Michigan student told to remove her hijab or be lit on fire? Never happened.
>
> Racist note left for Hispanic students in North Carolina? Written by a Trump-hating Hispanic.
>
> The Jewish Community Centers serially-threatened with anti-Semitic bomb threats? One perpetrator was a Jewish man, the other was a left-wing member of the very same media that spent weeks blaming Trump for these crimes.
>
> Donald Trump is not inspiring hate crimes, he is not even inspiring the hoaxes. What is inspiring the hoaxers is an irresponsible and rabidly partisan American media addicted to any kind of Fake News that confirms their twisted worldview.

I keep looking for all this racism that supposedly was and is out there…sure I find an isolated incident here and there, but been looking since the 60’s and have not seen enough to say its even a issue in the top 10…

All those claims of trump supporter violence has been obliterated for the most part. like 99.4% of it is leftist psyops.

However, the black against white violence is not fiction. It is documented in federal crime statistics and in books on the issue. Cops have failed to do their jobs since sometime late 60s for fear of being called racist and intolerant. Rising violent heinous crimes against young whites has ensued. Certainly not all blacks are violent, I run into many cordial black americans daily …however…there is an element of entitled, violent, aggressive, hatefilled, propagandized, brainwashed, uneducated democrat voting (multiple voting) blacks who are easily manipulated by leftist media lies.

I watched this am, a black guy on TV making a Public Announcement spot, this was not some guy on the street, he was not being interviewed, it was a PSA!

What he said and justified was that he IS a racist against white people and that he has to be because “we were slaves” and “white supremacy”. It was only about a 1 min spot, but I was stunned on what he said and my first thought, was to tell everyone I know the following" PLEASE if you live in or near a city of any large size, BUY a gun, take lessons and get your Concealed Carry Permit. This guy will kill you, he has no qualms about doing so…

You are, unfortunately, dead-bang right, Caroline. Most here know that I have a black “son” what we took in when he was 8. He’s now almost 57 (next September), married, with two children and 5 grand-kids. I love this family as much as my own kids, BUT they are all dyed-in-the-wool left-wing DEMOCRATS and NOTHING that I say can change their opinions. Oh, my “son” isn’t particularly political, but his wife and kids are Obama-worshippers in the extreme and seem to think the world owes them a living, merely because they were born black.

WOW, that is an amazing story…Clearly on here you are a man of conservative views and I would guess you always have been and imparted that on your son.

Is this a case of when he looks in the mirror blood is thicker than water, he is black, you are not and in the final analysis he seems to have chosen…

or

Is the black lifestyle and tribal mentality the attraction?

And always the question, do they really support Obama or is it the tribal view of protect your own at all costs?

Not really asking here just thinking out loud…

Tribalism keeps societies and people from growing and progressing and the reason why is thru its protectionism it silently condones all the bad. After a time it just becomes a witches brew of the bad in society. There is an old saying: You can take the blacks out of the jungle, but you cannot take the jungle out of the blacks…and jungle means the tribe and its lifestyle.

Unless somethng happens, We will have a civil war soon. I predict the liberal fag army will fall.

Having grown up in rural, Southern America, I saw little racism, in fact far more today than the 60’s I grew up in only now its coming from the blacks. I think the reason is 2 key events and radically changed many black outlooks:

1. Rodney King riots: In spite of the $Billions in damage, looting, and physical attacks on whites etc nothing was done and when no action is taken, it only emboldens the perps

2. The election of Obama, which could have been a positive for America and all its people, but instead turned into a look the other way and condone Black radicalism against America and whites. Again embolden the radical blacks to the point they feel they can do anything and get away with it because Obama did and got away with it.

Are we heading to a civil war? Don’t think so but only because there is just not enough blacks who are radicalized and those that are many are members of the far left Muslims and are acting as terrorists.

Then there is the embedded fear that of the 300 Million guns in America, most are owned by whites…

he isn’t posing as one. he IS one.

Not so much blacks, but regressive liberal thugs. Plenty of them…