Feinstein proposes incentive to purchase automatic weapons

Copied from a comment on Facebook

Dear Senator Dianne Feinstein,
Let me be the first person from the great state of Missouri to applaud you in your efforts of the newly proposed legislation on semi auto assault weapon look a likes. This is wonderful news for all of us law abiding citizens here that own one of these semi auto assault weapon look a likes.

You see Mrs. Feinstein, here in this great state of Missouri all of us law abiding citizens can legally purchase and own REAL fully automatic assault weapons.

After reading your proposed legislation that every law abiding citizen must go through to keep and legally own a semi auto assault weapon look a like that we already own legally the choice is now obvious. Since your proposed legislation involves going through the same identical process one has to go through in order to purchase a real fully automatic assault weapon I will not be doing the proposed required registration for my semi auto assault weapon look a like. Instead I will be opting to purchase a REAL fully automatic machine gun since I already have to go through the process. I also understand that you are proposing a national firearms buyback program. This is great news also as I will be selling you my semi auto assault weapon look a like to you in order to pay for my new fully automatic machine gun.

Thank you for your complete stupidity and utter ignorance of the very laws you wish to impose. Well played Dianne, well played.

Sincerely yours,
The proud to soon be new owner of a fully automatic assault weapon
http://www.facebook.com/MisesvsKeynes?ref=stream