female genital mutilation

Sunday, April 16, 2017

The Screams of Little Girls in Little Palestine

[COLOR=#999999][FONT=georgia]Posted by Daniel Greenfield 0 Comments

Livonia, Michigan is known as Little Palestine. The Detroit suburb is famous for its anti-Israel meetings. You could go hear Mustafa Barghouthi, Omar Barghouti and Ali Abunimah without taking a long drive.

It’s also known for its shady doctors.

Dr. Murtaza Hussain was busted for letting unlicensed employees diagnose patients and write prescriptions. Dr. Waseem Alam and Dr. Hatem Ataya pleaded guilty in the nation’s largest Medicare fraud case totaling $712 million in false billings centering on Shahid Tahir, Muhammad Tariq and Manavar Javed’s Livonia medical firms. But what was going on at one Livonia clinic was far worse than the theft of millions. Anyone passing by at the right time could hear the screams of little girls.

We think of horrors like female genital mutilation as a terrible thing that happens over “there.” But as the implacable tide of Muslim immigration swept across Europe, “there” became the United Kingdom.

Sultan Knish: The Screams of Little Girls in Little Palestine

**I really did not know or understand exactly what this was, I mean I had and idea, but specifically, medically I was more in the dark than not. So I looked it up. This is BEYOND comprenshion and sounds like something out of the dark ages. Yet its FULLY ENDORSED by the FAR LEFT!

So as you might be enlightned:**

Female genital mutilation

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Female genital mutilation (FGM) is cutting off part or all of the female genitals that are outside of the body. FGM is also called female genital cutting and female circumcision. It is done for cultural reasons, as part of a ritual, not for medical reasons.
FGM is most common in 27 African countries, as well as Yemen and Iraqi Kurdistan. However, it also happens in other countries in Asia, the Middle East, and around the world.[SUP][5][/SUP] Usually, FGM is not done by a doctor or in a hospital.[SUP][6][/SUP] It is often done with a razor blade, sometimes without anesthesia.
Different ethnic groups do different kinds of FGM. They also do FGM at different ages. Some groups do FGM when infants are only a few days old. Others do it when girls reach puberty, or are older. In about half the countries where FGM happens, most girls have FGM before they are five years old.[SUP][4][/SUP]
FGM can cause serious health problems, like infections, chronic pain, trouble getting pregnantand giving birth, bleeding so bad that it can kill.[SUP][7][/SUP] FGM does not make a person’s health better in any way.[SUP][8][/SUP]
FGM is illegal in most of the countries where it happens.[SUP][9][/SUP] However, these laws are often ignored.[SUP][10][/SUP] Since the 1970s, many countries have tried to stop FGM. In 2012, the United Nations General Assembly said that FGM is a human rights problem, and voted to try harder to stop it.[SUP][11][/SUP] The World Health Organization and the “Maputo Protocol” to the African Charter on Human and Peoples’ Rights also say that FGM must be stopped.

Types of female genital mutilation
[]1.1Type I
]1.2Type II
[]1.3Type III
]1.4Type IV

Ayaan Hirsi Ali describes her experience in Infidel. IIRC, she was age 5 or 6.

This is horror beyond my comprehension in 2017. To allow this to take place and support it in the US is wrong at best. Yet the far left preaches women’s rights and embraces the Muslim lifestyle as if its a women’s freedom movement…

This is what the Left wants us to view as the Religion of Peace.

It’s an example of the walls into which multiculturalism slams if it engages reality. So feminazis and multiculturalists dodge the topic. As they dodge a certain portion of Thailand’s tourist industry.