FINALLY! A priest tells it like it is to Nancy Pelosi!!

Fr. Frank Pavone, founder of “Priests for Life” finally gave it to Pelosi with both barrels. Her parish priest and the local bishop of where she lives should have done this decades ago. But, it’s still sweet! Read on:

Priest slams Nancy Pelosi: Stop

Our planet is populated with plenty of bizarre and astonishing creatures.

Here are three from the Bat Family … without the need for resorting to fiction.

Sucker-footed Bat

[ATTACH]1891[/ATTACH]

Red-Winged Fruit Bat

[ATTACH]1892[/ATTACH]

Left-Winged Ding Bat

[ATTACH]1893[/ATTACH]

Ya know, BobJam, as I was reading your post, I wondered if you had misread my OP. THEN, I understood once I saw the last picture!! BTW, I LOVE bats! They are awesome little creatures! When I was a principal some years back, I found a bat conservation organization and they came out to our school and did a whole talk to the children with LIVE bats! It was soooooo cool! I love the huge fruit bats–they look like little pooches with wings! The kids loved it and I got to actually touch a little vampire bat! They have such ugly little faces that they’re cute!

The organization showed us how to make bat-houses. Having bats in your backyard will help reduce the mosquito population and other insects. We never got around to it, though. Of course, having bats in your bell-fry reduces the stress of everyday life, too…!

Flying Fox, from the MEGAbat family:

[quote=“ClassicalTeacher, post:3, topic:39901”]
BTW, I LOVE bats!
[/quote]You and Batman may be unique in that fondness. I always think of guano (a bit yucch, but a good fertinlizer, I guess), and bizarre virus infections that find a warm and moist nest in the critter’s caves.

Come to think of it, I guess Pelosi could be considered a deadly virus infection on the U.S.

Here’s a member of the bat family you forgot, BobJ:

As for Miss Nancy’s priest and bishop, she represents San Francisco. And they probably don’t want any nastygrams from the IRS.

The last one is the scariest of all.

Saw that on Facebook. That’s an I’m-grabbing-my-rifle-and-emptying-the-magazine bat…

Wow! That is so cool!!! Fruit bats (aka: Flying Foxes) are totally harmless. They are not meat eaters. Their diets consist only of fruit. Bats are fascinating creatures and necessary for life on earth. (I read that somewhere…don’t remember why, though…)

They eat only fruit. Save your ammo for the revolution.

If I see something that big and nasty-looking flying around, “harmless” is the LAST adjective that’ll be on my mind…

Bats are also necessary for makeup manufacturing.

Guano, bats make it. Women put it on their faces.

I’m so glad I don’t wear makeup!

Ya just had ta gross me out, didn’t ya??? :sick: I haven’t put it on my face in 20 years…I’d like to give the impression that my beauty doesn’t need fixin’, but that would be a huge lie…

[quote=“JStang, post:12, topic:39901”]
Guano, bats make it. Women put it on their faces.
[/quote]Ewwwwwwww!! Gals, gals, gals, like Susanna and CT, STOP doing that. Wait 'till I tell my wife and sister about this (“I found it on the Internet, it must be . . .”)

Seriously, JStang, I’m not doubting you, but do you have a link for this? If I told them it was on something like the “Harvard Medical School Newsletter”, it might have more punch to it than “I saw it on a forum”. (Not that the “Harvard Medical School Newsletter” is ALWAYS reliable, but my wife and sister would likely take that as “authoritative”).

[quote=“ClassicalTeacher, post:14, topic:39901”]
Ya just had ta gross me out, didn’t ya??? :sick: I haven’t put it on my face in 20 years…I’d like to give the impression that my beauty doesn’t need fixin’, but that would be a huge lie…
[/quote]Nope, it’s not a lie, because God doesn’t make junk.

You’re so sweet, Tiny! And, you are correct–God doesn’t make junk. But, my outer facade is wearing out and sagging…A LOT. :embarrese But, my spirit is still young and beautiful especially in the eyes of my Beloved!

Guano isn’t used in makeup. Guanine is used in mascara, but it is a synthesized chemical compound. Guano hasn’t been used in makeup in 50+ years.

[quote=“ClassicalTeacher, post:17, topic:39901”]
You’re so sweet, Tiny! And, you are correct–God doesn’t make junk. But, my outer facade is wearing out and sagging…A LOT. :embarrese But, my spirit is still young and beautiful especially in the eyes of my Beloved!
[/quote]I am reading “Proof of Heaven”, so I’ll let you know what he says about aging, in Heaven.

Someone once told me (and this may have been when I was a child) that when we go to Heaven, we are 33 years old–the age when Jesus died for us.