Finally...someone who makes sense!

Ok…check this out. Romney should use a little of this for his next debate!

Doctor Diagnoses Obama In One Sentence - Obamacare - Fox Nation

For those on dial up

“We’re going to be gifted with a healthcare plan we are forced to purchase, and fined if we don’t, which puportedly covers at least 10 million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn’t understand it, passed by a congress that didn’t read it but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a president who smokes, with funding (laughing & applause) same sentence – with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn’t pay his taxes, for which we will be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted social security and medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese and (laughing & applause) and financed by a country that’s broke. (laughing & applause)”

Hilarious, and true. Good find, CT.

It would be nice if you quoted that sentence for us dial-up cripples.

[quote=“Susanna, post:3, topic:36434”]
It would be nice if you quoted that sentence for us dial-up cripples.
[/quote]I did. Look up.

Yeah, I saw just now. We posted almost simultaneously. Thanks!

For those on dialup: I was writing this when Tiny posted it also. Sorry for the double post.

"Let me get this straight… This is a long sentence.

We are going to be gifted with a healthcare plan…that we are forced to purchase, and fined if we don’t, which purportedly covers 10 million more people, without adding a single new Dr, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he does not understand it, passed by a congress that didn’t read it… but exempted themselves from it, signed by a president who smokes, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn’t pay his taxes, for which we will be taxed for 4 years before any “benefits” take effect, by a government that has already bankrupted social security and medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that’s broke; So what the blank could possible go wrong?"

[quote=“Dacabeti, post:6, topic:36434”]
For those on dialup: I was writing this when Tiny posted it also. Sorry for the double post.
[/quote]Great minds think alike. Honored to be in such good company.

Sorry, Susanna! Thanks, guys, for helping me out! See! There are some good people in Illinois! :yes: :beerchug:

Why thank you. Back atcha.

Thanks, everyone!