FIRST DOJ INDICTMENTS UNSEALED: Clinton Foundation-Connected Bank “Mossack Fonseca”

Frank Giustra personally “donated” the astonishing amount of $31 million to the Clinton Foundation. Also astonishing, the NYTimes lays out the timeline for him and other Uranium One “donors” and the resulting business deals:

Mossack Fonseca has a LOT of links to Deep State-connected people.

Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign manager, John Podesta, was on the executive board of a client of the Panamanian law firm Mossack Fonseca, which is at the heart of the the Panama Papers investigation into massive global offshore money-laundering.

Nothing will be done.

The Clintons can break the law whenever they want. They are above the law because the Democrats and the news media will always cover for them. It will be totally dead after Pelosi becomes the House Speaker.

Nothing will come of this story.

Since it’s DOJ, it has nothing to do with Congress. However, for other reasons, I too am waiting to see something come of it before I’ll believe it…

I reiterate, nothing will be done. No matter the evidence, it will be swept under the rug.

Concur.