'Five Jihadists Have Reached Their Targets in the United States Under Barack Obama'

“I rise today to express grave doubts about the Obama Administration’s counterterrorism policies and programs,” said the freshman congressman from Arkansas. "Counterterrorism is often shrouded in secrecy, as it should be, so let us judge by the results. In barely four years in office, five jihadists have reached their targets in the United States under Barack Obama: the Boston Marathon bomber, the underwear bomber, the Times Square Bomber, the Fort Hood shooter, and in my own state—the Little Rock recruiting office shooter. In the over seven years after 9/11 under George W. Bush, how many terrorists reached their target in the United States? Zero! We need to ask, ‘Why is the Obama Administration failing in its mission to stop terrorism before it reaches its targets in the United States?’”

Congressman: ‘Five Jihadists Have Reached Their Targets in the United States Under Barack Obama’ | The Weekly Standard

But congressman there are more important affairs of state Obama has to do… Obama has to do vacations, destroy American lives, and campaign events----man give him a break.

Don’t forget disarm the dangerous American “bitter clinger”, tax the crap out of the evil “One Percenter”, and regulate our businesses to the point of bankruptcy. I mean, a man can only do so much in 1 day

To be fair, the underwear bomber was already in custody when he set foot on US soil. He boarded the plane in EuroLand.

Why stop there. Lets not forget rising healthcare premiums and putting the country on the path of bankruptcy in the long run under current and proposed policies and lets not get on the topic of the further erosion of freedoms. the fact that a bill like CISPA is going through Congress is a clear slap to the face of Americans that those in Office(R&D(no pun)) don’t give a damn about the Constitution.

[quote=“PeteS_in_CA, post:3, topic:39206”]
To be fair, the underwear bomber was already in custody when he set foot on US soil. He boarded the plane in EuroLand.
[/quote]To be truly fair, he boarded the plane in Amsterdam, and attempted to detonate the bomb as they approached Detroit. He was in American airspace, and the plane WAS his target. The bomb caught fire, instead of exploding, and he was arrested.

Yeah, that’s true.

He reached his destination, he tried to set off the bomb while in air and blow the plane and all it
is passengers to kingdom-come.

Point being Obama will in ALL CASES protect and defend his Muslim brothers from all populate scrutiny. Thereby giving future bombers a gateway to success.

[quote=“njc17, post:8, topic:39206”]
Point being Obama will in ALL CASES protect and defend his Muslim brothers from all populate scrutiny. Thereby giving future bombers a gateway to success.
[/quote]Bingo

My point was that while the underwear bomber did what he did during the Obama Administration, that same Administration did not have any control over the twerp having boarded that flight, nor over his ability to carry out his attempted bombing. IOW, Obama is not to blame in the least for that one of the five instances the Congress Critter cited. Why in Hades do I have to explain a point that should be so … obvious?!

[quote=“PeteS_in_CA, post:10, topic:39206”]
My point was that while the underwear bomber did what he did during the Obama Administration, that same Administration did not have any control over the twerp having boarded that flight, nor over his ability to carry out his attempted bombing. IOW, Obama is not to blame in the least for that one of the five instances the Congress Critter cited. Why in Hades do I have to explain a point that should be so … obvious?!
[/quote]Yep, but once again, in fairness, I have to say that the Shoe Bomber, boarded overseas, on Bush’s watch.
None of that refutes that Obama refuses to call a terrorists a terrorist, and his policy of appeasement isn’t working. Even discounting the crotch bomber, we have had more bold attacks.
Obama’s naivete is dangerous, to Americans. This is what happens when you have zero experience in executive matters. He’s less than qualified, the terrorists are exploiting this. IMO, I expect many more American deaths, because Obozo won’t man up, and call a spade a spade.( No pun intended).

[quote=“Tiny1, post:11, topic:39206”]
Yep, but once again, in fairness, I have to say that the Shoe Bomber, boarded overseas, on Bush’s watch.
None of that refutes that Obama refuses to call a terrorists a terrorist, and his policy of appeasement isn’t working. Even discounting the crotch bomber, we have had more bold attacks.
Obama’s naivete is dangerous, to Americans. This is what happens when you have zero experience in executive matters. He’s less than qualified, the terrorists are exploiting this. IMO, I expect many more American deaths, because Obozo won’t man up, and call a spade a spade.( No pun intended).
[/quote]You do realize that little old ladies, children, the disabled, and women with endownments are more of a threat than terrorists.

That’s beside the point! What ever happens on his watch is his to own. Damn! have you a short memory? Bush Caused Katrina, swam down the canal to the gates, planted bombs underwater, and blew the flood gates to hell. It was all Bush’s doing! Hell! He even flew one of the 911 suicide planes!!:machinegu

:yeahthat: But when 1 of the 5 incidents for which you attach blame to Obama was outside of his control, you give Obama-bots an opening to question your point and general credibility. This Congress critter should not have given MSM and other Obama-bots that opening for free.

That’s beside the point! What ever happens on his watch is his to own. Damn! have you a short memory? Bush Caused Katrina, swam down the canal to the gates, planted bombs underwater, and blew the flood gates to hell. It was all Bush’s doing! Hell! He even flew one of the 911 suicide planes!!

Because your opponents are hysterically stupid you think being their inverse in hysterical stupidity is a good strategy? GIGO remains true, regardless of whether the Garbage is some flavor of Progressive or some flavor of Conservative!

How many times has the media taken polls asking the general public, “Do you feel safer now?”, since Obama took office?
'Cuz I sure remember their numerous attempts to make President Bush and his, “War on Terror” look bad by doing so.