Flood the GOP!!

Lets flood them with e-mails, and demand a Santorum/Gingrich type Republican. We will not vote for a social liberal. We demand better.

**Office of the Chairman **
Mike Duncan, RNC Chairman
Phone: 202-863-8700
Fax: 202-863-8820
Email: Chairman@gop.com

**Office of the Co-Chairman **
Jo Ann Davidson, Co-Chairman
Phone: 202-863-8545
Fax: 202-863-8631
Email: Info@gop.com

**Communications **
Press, Media, Television, Radio
Phone: 202-863-8614
Fax: 202-863-8773
Email: RNCommunications@gop.com

**Political **
Campaign Operations
Voter Programs
Phone: 202-863-8600
Fax: 202-863-8808
Email: Political@gop.com

:banana: Every little bit will help.

Here is a link to there site. You can also write them.

http://www.gop.com/default.aspx

Last time I wrote to the GOP, all I received was requests for money.

Somehow, I do not think they are interested in our opinion.

Just email or call them. Cant hurt.

I wouldn’t mind that ticket, but frankly I don’t think it’s going to happen. I think we’re going to be stuck with either Giuliani, McCain, or Romney, and I will take them over the likes of Clinton, Obama, or Edwards any day of the week.

Im dident say that ticket, I said something like it. Im amazed at the defeatest attitude I see in here. At least e-mail them. It takes seconds.

:rolleyes:

The other three candidates are a foot in for Hitlery. Believe it.

I’ll write them, one of the few people i liked last election (That i could vote for) was Blackwell, I’m sick of all the Liberal-republicans they ran.

I want another Reagan-not some people who cozy-up to the left to get votes.

How about Duncan Hunter. He about the closest thing I’ve seen to a Ronald Reagan Conservative since the Gipper himself.

[quote=“Sean_Osborne, post:8, topic:7908”]
How about Duncan Hunter. He about the closest thing I’ve seen to a Ronald Reagan Conservative since the Gipper himself.
[/quote]From what I’ve heard, he’s good, but he’s far more of a longshot than Newt. Whatever Newt’s faults, he doesn’t seem to be a RINO.

Have a look-see, check Duncan out.

http://www.gohunter08.com/inner.asp?z=4

Duncan Hunter and Newt would be an awesome team I think! :flag:

Ok, after reading that i have a crush on Hunter now. I’m going to look more into later, he might be who i support. I have hardly heard anything about the guy.

His only problem, issue-wise, is his stance on trade policy. It’s not a deal-breaker for me, but it will be for lots of free-traders.

Name recognition is his biggest mountain to climb. The MSM certainly isn’t going to help him any in that regard. They hate stand-up conservatives.

Hunter also has a few skeletons in his closet. He’s a very close friend of Randy “Duke” Cunningham, and he accepted money from many of the same sources that Duke did. Personally, I don’t think Hunter is a crook, but the dang Dems will try to slime and destroy Hunter the same way they destroyed George Allen, with lots of help from the despicable Washington Post. :fuming:

I was an Allen supporter early on, and then I turned to Hunter after the relentless drive-by attacks from the Dems and the MSM took Allen out. Now I’ve joined the “Draft Fred Thompson” movement. Thompson is a conservative who has more than name recognition - he has real “star power” thanks to his apprearances on Law & Order and in films like The Hunt for Red October. Many are saying that the media-savvy Thompson is the legitimate political heir to Ronald Reagan.

If Thompson gets in the race and chooses a running mate such as former Maryland Lt. Governor Michael Steele, he would be unbeatable, IMO. Such a ticket would unite the GOP and attract a lot of independents and right-thinking Dems. It would also help Republicans to win back the House and the Senate.

Thompson would govern wisely, and he would in all probability get to name the next two Supreme Court justices, replacing Bader Ginsburg and Stevens. This would finally drag the Supremes out of La La Liberal Land!

[quote=“Sturm_Ruger, post:12, topic:7908”]
His only problem, issue-wise, is his stance on trade policy. It’s not a deal-breaker for me, but it will be for lots of free-traders.

Name recognition is his biggest mountain to climb. The MSM certainly isn’t going to help him any in that regard. They hate stand-up conservatives.

Hunter also has a few skeletons in his closet. He’s a very close friend of Randy “Duke” Cunningham, and he accepted money from many of the same sources that Duke did. Personally, I don’t think Hunter is a crook, but the dang Dems will try to slime and destroy Hunter the same way they destroyed George Allen, with lots of help from the despicable Washington Post. :fuming:

I was an Allen supporter early on, and then I turned to Hunter after the relentless drive-by attacks from the Dems and the MSM took Allen out. Now I’ve joined the “Draft Fred Thompson” movement. Thompson is a conservative who has more than name recognition - he has real “star power” thanks to his apprearances on Law & Order and in films like The Hunt for Red October. Many are saying that the media-savvy Thompson is the legitimate political heir to Ronald Reagan.

If Thompson gets in the race and chooses a running mate such as former Maryland Lt. Governor Michael Steele, he would be unbeatable, IMO. Such a ticket would unite the GOP and attract a lot of independents and right-thinking Dems. It would also help Republicans to win back the House and the Senate.

Thompson would govern wisely, and he would in all probability get to name the next two Supreme Court justices, replacing Bader Ginsburg and Stevens. This would finally drag the Supremes out of La La Liberal Land!
[/quote]Being a military aviation buff, Randy Cunningham’s deeds were a particular disappointment to me.

It’s really sad to see a genuine war hero gone bad like he did.

But we don’t have to settle for who the MSM tells us are the leaders in the GOP race! I’ve been following the blogosphere very closely for the past week, tracking the posts and comments on a possible presidential run by Fred Dalton Thompson (FDT).

The blog buzz over FDT is nothing short of phenomenal. This isn’t just an anecdotal observation. Go to http://www.technorati.com/chartimg/(Fred%20Thompson)?totalHits=7581&size=s and scroll down a bit. The chart is in the sidebar on the right.

Most of these blog posts each have a number of comments associated with it, and the comments have been overwhelminly positive about a FDT run for the White House.

But even more importantly - many Rudy, Mitt and Newt backers are all saying that they would switch their support to FDT in a heartbeat should he decide to get into the race. Curiously, in all my searches, I haven’t discovered even one person who will admit to being a McCain supporter.

Free Republic just concluded an online poll asking If the primary were held today and your Republican choices are Rudy Giuliani vs Fred Thompson, how would you vote? The results:

Fred Thompson 62.6%
Rudy Giuliani 21.7
Undecided 4.4%
Write-in 4.3%
Third Party 3.8%
Stay home 2.6%
Leave Blank 0.5%

All of this illustrates just how unhappy conservatives are with the “Big Three” choices of Rudy, Mitt and McCain. Even Newt supporters are uneasy with their guy, undoubtedly because of all his baggage.

Where is the supposed conservative support for Rudy that we keep keep reading about in the MSM? It evaporates when a solid conservative like FDT becomes a choice.

Fred Thompson is the real deal. He’s got a conservative voting record, media savvy, a commanding presence, not just name recognition, but real star power and the kind of grassroots support that we haven’t seen since Ronald Reagan’s day.

It might be a bit misleading that they didn’t have Romney & McCain - and of course, it was an extremely conservative site.

I agree!!!

Fred Thompson is the only one that gets my attention. I certainly hope he runs. The others just do not excite me at all.

Hunter/Gingrich would be the hoddy toddy ticket.:beerchug:

Is he just waiting it out or something??? What is going on??

Any thoughts on Jeb Bush as a candidate?