Florida cop gives himself ticket after reviewing traffic video

This type of character and accountability would never be found in Canada. Just recently the Chief of the RCMP, Bob Paulson joked about being pulled over for speeding by an officer and laughing at the guys reaction when he found out who he pulled over. Paulson didn’t receive a ticket…obviously above the law. The old British sensibilities of a system that doesn’t even protect private property in its Charter of Rights. You would have a better chance of being run over by a police cruiser in Canada than seeing an officer be accountable for breaking a rule.

Thank you America for at least providing examples that other inferior democracies can look up to and aspire to become.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/10/29/florida-cop-gives-himself-ticket-after-reviewing-traffic-video.html**

A police officer in Florida who was scanning video footage of traffic violations came across his patrol car running a red light.

“I realized that the vehicle did look familiar, and I was hoping it wasn’t mine, but I walked out and confirmed it was mine out here in the parking lot,” he told the station

He could have covered it up, but he informed his boss about the infraction and was promptly given a $160 ticket.