FloridaConservative is now FloridaLibertarian

FLoridaConservative is now FloridaLibertarian

I guess according to the new Republican definition, mixed with the Libertarian definition, I would be Authoratarian Militaristic Liberal Social Con. Can I change my user name to that?
:rofl:

aw so I can no longer put his quotes around his name while talking about him??? Aw…

Stated for clarity, the choice to change my screen name was not in response of this behavior. Do whatever you want, big guy. And can I ask a question, on a personal nature, Do you not like me, for some reason? Have I offended you? The tone of your responses when regarding me, again hardly a sleep losing situation, is rather hostile. I have done nothing to you except request clarity to your too-often vague and unjustified accusations. In short, do you have a problem with me?

Hmph. I just popped in to make a funny, and look what happens.

[quote=“JStang, post:2, topic:37857”]
I guess according to the new Republican definition, mixed with the Libertarian definition, I would be Authoratarian Militaristic Liberal Social Con. Can I change my user name to that?
:rofl:
[/quote]I can make that happen for the right price! Except you forgot Marxist, you statist oppressor!

Hey now!

Statist Oppressor!

I like that. It has a nice ring to it.

if the shoe fits

if it quacks like a duck

et al