For all you who say islam is a religion of peace

For you islam defenders on ths site, study this, if you dare!

True History of Islam, Mohammed and the Koran

Lies! All lies! :howler:

My husband and I recently studied a practically ancient encyclopedia on this topic. It actually has a photo of the “prophet”. It says a lot of the same (I apologize, I couldn’t read the whole thing. In further study of the encyclopedia titled A History of the World and the bible, these were descendants of the Assyrians who had been warring on God’s chosen ones since they came into Israel.

Do You Know About the Plight of Christians in the Middle East? How About Human Trafficking in America? | Video | TheBlaze.com

Is this peaceful?

I cringe at the ignorance and willful stupidity of people who believe what Islamists say about Islam.
The Obozo Administration invited a radical cleric to pray at the funeral of fallen Navy Seals(RIP) from the heli-crash. Muslims are famous for claiming that Allah and Yahweh are the same
God. But:
This cleric disparaged in Arabic the memory of these servicemen by damning them as infidels to Allah. A video of the Muslim cleric’s “prayer” was shown this morning with a certified translation.
He bragged about Allah Mocking the GOD of Moses. So those of you who foolishly believed that nonsense, eat your words.

Here is the whole insult:
Amen. I shelter in Allah from the devil who has been cast with stones.
In the name of Allah the merciful forgiver.
The companions of “THE FIRE”
(The sinners and infidels who are fodder for the hell fire)
ARE NOT EQUAL WITH the companions of heaven.
The companions of heaven (Muslims) are the WINNERS.
Had he sent this Koran to the mountain, you would have seen the mountain prostrated in fear of Allah.
(Mocking the GOD of Moses)
Such examples are what we present to the people, so that they would think.
(repent and convert to Islam)
Blessings are to your God (Allah) the God of glory and what they describe.
And peace be upon the messengers (prophets) and thanks be to Allah the lord of both universes (mankind and Jinn).

People better wake up. Amazing.