Fox News Poll: Fifty one percent want impeachment

Fox News Poll: 51% want impeachment NOW

Just over half of voters want President Trump impeached and removed from office, according to a Fox News Poll released Wednesday.

A new high of 51 percent wants Trump impeached and removed from office, another 4 percent want him impeached but not removed, and 40 percent oppose impeachment altogether. In July, 42 percent favored impeachment and removal, while 5 percent said impeach but don’t remove him, and 45 percent opposed impeachment.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox...mp-impeachment
If Trump got the same friendly coverage Osambo got we wouldn’t even be having these conversations.

well pretty disappointing you say. UNTIL you read at the verrrrrrrrrrrry end of the article that they only ‘randomly’ sampled 1003 people. with a plus or minus 3 point error. But this is Fox you say,at the very least somewhat more dependable than the propaganda media. LOLOL whatever

UPDATE::

That Fox News Poll…51percent want impeachment NOW

was heavily weighted toward demo’rats. What the hell is Fox news doing?

So what exactly is Fox doing? This isn’t reflecting public opinion, it’s trying to shape public opinion.
Via Daily Caller:

President Donald Trump’s campaign criticized a recent Fox News poll that claimed 51% of Americans want him impeached and removed from office, citing a sample size that included significantly more Democrats than Republicans.

“It’s not hard to get 51% in favor of impeachment when nearly half of those polled were Democrats,” a Trump campaign official said in a statement to the Daily Caller. “The media should put this poll where it belongs – in the garbage.”

“51 percent wants Trump impeached and removed from office, another 4 percent want him impeached but not removed, and 40 percent oppose impeachment altogether,” Fox News reported Wednesday, a result that signified a 9 percent jump from July, when the question was last posed.

I just wanted you to see this. Even Fox. Dishonest.

Fox was bought out by Disney earlier this year. They’re not going to be reliable from here on out.

I saw that 48% of the 2,000 people who were polled were Democrats. A quick search says that only 31% of voters are registered Democrats, so this poll is not accurate. The sample size looks small to me, and the “random choices” don’t look “random” at all.

I don’t know why a responsible news agency would release this. The results were bogus.

Maybe they’re not a responsible news agency after all. They keep Hannity, Laura, Tucker, Lou Dobbs, Trish Regan etc. because they don’t want to commit economic suicide. The top management are liberal democrats.

I have come to really dislike Disney. Their theme parks suck because you can’t get on anything decent unless you book ahead months in advance. They keep raising prices, and their service gets worse.

They also do as much as they can to keep their guests on property with meal plans that discourage their customers from going to other Orlando restaurants. The other side of that is that you can hardly get a reservation at some of their better restaurants unless you are staying at one of their hotels.

My wife has been a big Disney fan. I feel like dumping them, and not renewing the annual pass. “The mouse” is not what it used to be. It’s become “the greediest place on earth.”

I’ve never been to their theme parks, and I don’t really care about that per se. I care about the fact that they’re using their movies, cartoons, and financial clout to push a hostile agenda. North Carolina should have told them to bark at the moon on the perverts-in-restrooms issue.