Foxx Jokes About Killing 'All The White People'

Jamie Foxx Jokes About
Killing ‘All The White People’

I got a movie coming out, “Django,” check it out. Leonardo DiCaprio, Samuel L. Jackson. “Django Unchained” I play a slave. How black is that? And in the movie I had to wear chains. How whack is that? But don’t be worried about it because I get out the chains, I get free, I save my wife, and[COLOR=#b22222]** I kill all the white people in the movie. How great is that? And how black is that?**

Read more: Jamie Foxx Jokes About Killing ‘All The White People’ In His New Movie | NewsBusters.org

The New Black Arrogance is becoming a tad troubling to me. This guy’s too stupid and or stoned to understand how his arrogant nonsense is being fed and used to create a Useful Crisis apparently.[/COLOR]

I always wonder when the whole race thing will jump the shark. When are we going to stop living with the double standard in race? If a <fill in the ethnicity> thought it was great that they killed all of the Black characters in a film, they would be run out of town on a rail.

Thanks to the MSM and NBC in particular, people still think Travon Martin was killed because of his race. I am losing hope that we will ever have a color blind society.

I’m at the point of hoping it won’t. At least not until the real racists hang themselves with their own rope.
Even Reader’s Digest just re-ran that old, worn out, Letter from a Freeman story as if it was something new, for pity’s sake.

(To clarify; please don’t go thinking I subscribe to that useless waste of paper and ink.)

There are white comedians who make similar jokes. The trick is to walk the thin line between offense and funny. There is sort of a double standard with race where it is easier to do if you are a minority, but there are white comedians making the same jokes.

Really? Famous white comedians joking about killing the black people? I’ve no doubt it’s been said somewhere along the way in general, but famous and popular white comedians? You should post a parallel video by a white comedian. Change that word to “white” (err, sorry, “black” with “how white is that?”) and ask yourself what the reaction would be.

Really. Some people will post about anything if they think they can get by with it.

Most times I ignore it. Other times, it’s fun to ask them to meet the road with that mat.

You know what though? Alll these lemming whites are going to go to his next movie.

I would consider this joke a joke that talks about race but isn’t racist. Jamie Foxx never said white people are worse or something, he was just making a joke about race, so I consider it to be a similar joke. There is a difference between these jokes and blatant racism. I’ve posted this video before as an example.

The press makes a bit too much of show biz people in general. I don’t like Jamie Foxx, don’t think he is funny, don’t think he is even a good actor, but he is just another attention getting bozo who’s world consists of scripts and little else. His reality is what someone elses words tell him it is.

I think his “how black is that” comment is about how the media portrays blacks as always committing the violent crimes and killing white people.

Trekky, that’s self-deprecating humor about white privilege – and funny. Oh, and who’s that?

That’s not even on par with it. You got a white dude of Jamie Foxx’s fame talking about killing blacks?

It’s also about how being white is much better than being anything else. In a similar way, we could say that Foxx’s joke about killing white people is about the media’s portrayal of black people. But yes, I see your point that there is a double standard at play, but at the same time, we allow that standard to prosper.

1 in 8 black men are convicted felons

Try this: Take the exact words he said and just swap out the word white for black and see if our 1st amendment rights work…its called HATE SPEECH!!![LEFT][/LEFT]

No one would get arrested for saying what he said with black and white swapped. Hate speech is speech that incites hate and violence.