Ft. Hood massacre not "Terrorist" according to WH! Victims refused compensation!

Found this on Breitbert…I only wish Romney would nail BO on this tonight! What an absolute scandal!

Obama Doctrine: Ft. Hood Was Not Terrorism, Wounded Soldiers Get No Benefits

Obama cant stand the fact that terrorism is real…Shows how incompetent he is.

He is totally incompetent–not to mention the fact that he’s a closet muslim. He is a traitor to this country and should be called out as one. Only, if Romney were to do that, he’d be shooting himself in the foot. Too radical, I guess, for Americans…

According to bamma they just died from “workplace violence”

Yeah, his words were something like, “not optimal”. I suppose optimal in his vocabulary would mean at least a massacre of 10 or more Americans…

obama has placed himself so far above the international events of the day, he truly has no idea the damage he has wrought with his skewed views of muslim morality. BUT his clinging minions have redefined any action taken against the will of obama and the Fort Hood incident is one glaring example.

Yes, to me, it is a grave scandal, yet the marxist media will never choose to report it. Sad for our country…

How to do get up in am and shave your face, you got to look at you…one of the things have done since my mid 30’s sometime. Every year on my B day I walk into the bathroom, look at me in the mirror and ask how am I doing, I have a little talk with me about the past year, things I have done, not done, wrong and right and ask myself if I can be a better man the coming year.

But, 17Oaks, you are a moral man. There’s a big difference between moral men/women and the dumbocrap party and BO…

And, he doesn’t care…

17Oaks [ you really have 17 oaks on your property?] What was the point of that particular statement?

[quote=“njc17, post:11, topic:36719”]
17Oaks [ you really have 17 oaks on your property?] What was the point of that particular statement?
[/quote]17 Oaks around the house

I was making ref to the ‘Marxist media’… I wonder how they look at themselves in the mirror

I understand. At the end of the 19th century this was called Yellow Journalism and frderal indictments were issued all over the place. Now it seems the Federal government is condoning it. What happened?

[quote=“ClassicalTeacher, post:9, topic:36719”]
But, 17Oaks, you are a moral man. There’s a big difference between moral men/women and the dumbocrap party and BO…
[/quote]even a strong can stumble if he does not check his road map from time to time

I think we have lost our honesty. I grew up with a father who taught me ‘your word is your bond’ people no longer think that way. We live in a world of law suits, lawyers are paid professional liars for you

17Oaks: I agree. I tell my students that we live in a nation of liars. The truth means nothing to most people. It certainly means nothing to BO and his ilk. You can’t trust anyone’s word anymore. I was raised like you were. I was raised to believe in the truth and to stand up for truth. But somehow those values got flushed along with the rest of our value system. I just turned on the debate and I couldn’t watch it for more than a few moments. I just can’t stand to listen to that liar’s mouth. He makes me so angry and so upset that I just had to shut it off. Just tell me what happens after it’s over…

I watched till he said that he had seen to it that vets were treated better a d their unemployment % was now lower than the us rate. Not true it’s almost 14%!!! So I flipped channels or shoot the tv and its a new LED 60 in rig. Not 3 D that gives me a headache.

OMGosh! I’m so glad I didn’t watch it. I was just getting so angry just watching him pontificate to Bob Shriller about all his “accomplishments”. It seemed to me that he was monopolizing the entire debate. And, it also seemed to me that Romney was sputtering all over the place. I hope I was wrong.

I stand corrected: Vet rate for those over 18 and are calssified as Gulf War vets is 9.7%, down from a 14% rate earlier in the year.

After the Left totally destroyed Joe McCarthy everyone was afraid to speak the truth about Communists in our Government. Intentional or not, the dirty rotten red commie battards won.