George floyd

18 minute version in 2 parts:

George Floyd Bodycam footage 1/2

George Floyd Bodycam footage 2/2

Forgive me for asking but how do we know this is the real deal?

Note that in the new videos, Floyd has to literally be DRAGGED out of a car with tinted windows, all of which are rolled up. He even refuses to roll down his window when requested and the officer had to open the driver-side door to pull him from the “safety” of his car. Later, when he’s being placed into the patrol car, he resists vigorously, claiming to be “claustrophobic.” If getting into the patrol car triggered his “claustrophobia,” why wasn’t it also triggered by being in his own car with all the tinted windows rolled up? In other words, BS.

There are a number of states which has outlawed tinted windows. Florida is one.

Well, sort of. When I bought a new SUV, it came with heavily tinted windows except for the windshield and the passenger and driver’s seats. The dealer wanted to tint those windows too but I declined because I thought it would be too dark to see well at night.

The evidence is gradually coming to light that George Floyd was no angel. Excess force was used and what was done to him was wrong, but he was a law breaker, and it happened more than once.

1 Like

And yet, it’s becoming more and more apparent that the “excess force” used to subdue him was NOT the proximate cause of his death other than, perhaps, the stress of being re-arrested caused his heart attack. The autopsy showed that there was NO DAMAGE to anything in his neck and no evidence of any damage to his BRAIN caused by that officer kneeling on his neck. He had enough fentanyl in his system to kill 5 MEN.

Agree 100%

False.

Dr. Allecia Wilson, one of the pathologists who conducted the independent autopsy, said Monday afternoon that Floyd died as a result of mechanical asphyxiation.

The report released by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner’s office said Floyd died of “cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint and neck compression.”

BTW, having your breathing cut off is certainly a way to induce a heart attack in certain people under certain conditions. In other words, he didn’t die of a heart attack because he was arrested, he died because he was arrested and someone knelt on his neck for 9 minutes.

I can cut off the blood flow to your brain and kill you without leaving a single mark on you. So the fact there was no lasting damage (assuming this is true) proves absolutely NOTHING.

How can your breathing be “cut off” and you STILL be able to yell “I can’t breathe” loud enough to be heard on a cell phone 20 feet away multiple times? His breath was NOT “cut off,” quite obviously.

You CAN’T cut off the blood flow to my brain and NOT damage the brain to the point where it will show up in a competent autopsy, however. That’s where your claim falls apart…as usual. Just because there are no external marks doesn’t mean that there is no evidence of the trauma.

Wrong. He died because he was arrested, had underlying heart issues and was full of fentanyl–enough to kill several people, in fact.

I can’t believe I have to explain this to you.

What is what I quoted, I didn’t say anything about his brain, hence my response.

That said when your heart stops blood to your brain stops and it is damaged. So wrong on both counts.

And yet BOTH autopsies concluded that he died as a result of mechanical asphyxiation or neck compression..

Take your pick.

Would he have died if the officer hadn’t leaned on his neck? I doubt it, which is why you don’t put your knee on someone’s neck for that long under that circumstance because if he dies, you’re going to get blamed.

But you (or that moron you cited) claimed that he died of “neck compression.” That won’t stop the heart unless there’s also BRAIN damage. BTW, what the HELL does

“…cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint and neck compression. ”

mean?

Ask the person qualified to make that statement.

YOU posted that bit of nonsense. Are you now telling us that you don’t know what you’re posting about?

The fact is, it makes no difference if kneeling on his neck killed him or not, there is risk of death when you kneel on a person like that.

Just as only 1/3 of people shot once with a handgun (IIRC) die as a result. The fact that 2/3rds of people survive doesn’t prevent me from being charged with attempted murder if I shoot someone on purpose.

You have medical conditions you’ve shared with us. If someone were to shoot you and you died, you can’t claim it was your underlying medical condition that killed you and not the gunshot (assuming the gunshot is substantial).

I highlighted the “nonsense” above.

Gradually? The man beat the hell out of a pregnant woman and robbed her. I wish I had killed him.

But here is the bigger thing: NOT ONE SHRED of evidence exists to prove that this was racially motivated on the part of the cop, and thats what all the riot are about.

1 Like