Geraldo Rivera, a limousine liberal, tells US taxpayers to be compassionate to illegal entrants

You now just changed the goalposts. And you just made a generalization that stinks to high heaven.

Police today use big data & deep learning to isolate which individual houses commit the most crimes in a given area. It’s partly because they isolate & arrest this accurately, that crime rates have gone down.

The ideas that they can’t profile people to find out who the troublemakers are, is ridiculous.

OK. WHICH of these “immigrants” are raping children on the road here? We know children ARE being raped so tell us, Oh Enlightened One, who these miscreants are?

And I’ll bet most of them are other immigrants.

But no, I’m not playing this game Dave. You changed the goalposts.

Bracero worked, and people were more, not less, crime prone then than they are today.

Bracero did NOT “work” for American citizens and LEGAL immigrants, AS. Claiming it did is BS and you KNOW it. Chavez’s rise to prominence proved that long ago. The ONLY people who benefitted were the large farming conglomerates who were able to save a few dollars paying illegals to take care of their crops.

Yes it did, Braceros were legal immigrants.

Calling them "illegal " when they’re following the rules , using visas and being tracked is clearly wrong.

You’re the one whose pretending here, acting as if it’s the same thing, when you know it’s not.

Yup. Living in the past, getting into irrelevant weeds, and ignoring today’s ongoing invasion.

:roll_eyes:

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance a maternity ward for the poverty stricken populations of other countries who invade America’s borders to give birth.

Because the past system worked, and your system sucks.

You don’t have an excuse for why we don’t try Bracero again.

Barry Goldwater was proven right about what the effects of amnesty would be. It’s time we implemented his solution.

Apples and oranges. Wake up and smell today’s coffee. :roll_eyes:

JWK

President Trump, by the terms of our Constitution, is empowered “To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions”.

You can’t give me a single reason how it is.

It’s driven by the same thing, and in the 1950s they were getting more people coming across the border than we are right now.

And Joseph Swing fixed that, with just 1,000 border agents.

It pays to look at issues systemically, not reactively.

I already have. You haven’t been paying attention. :roll_eyes:

JWK

American citizens are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance a maternity ward for the poverty stricken populations of other countries who invade America’s borders to give birth.

No, you didn’t. You never have.

:roll_eyes: