Glenn Beck confronts Senator Jeff Flake on immigration

Rubio, Flake, Graham, McCain…all traitors to the Republic.

It’s been determined by the Social Con Contingent here that Glenn Beck is simply an entertainer and he exists solely to anger RINO’s and LIBERALS…thereby entertaining social cons. We have been instructed that nothing he says may be trusted or challenged because it is all in good fun and not to be taken seriously.
Therefore I will not be watching or commenting on this video since it is quite clear that the Senator must just be playing along too.
I will also stop calling Beck a bloviating idiot since now I know he is just the bomb to be able to get actual politicians to join in the fun! No wonder all those people showed up in Washington for him…how often do you get to see a world class entertainer for free??

Oops, your post drew attention to this thread. Fail! Glen Beck thanks you for the continued support!

2 Likes

Sometimes Beck goes too far over the top for me. On this one, he’s rock on spot right.

Sen. Flake has done much good, but on this one, he’s wrong. I didn’t care for the way he tried to exonerate himself by making the excuse that you have to concede to Dems some if you’re to get any bill on immigration reform to pass.r
He, and the rest of the ‘Gang of Eight’, (don’t you just love that title?), failed the test miserably when fixing the borders was not at the very top of their priority list. I don’t see how any Republican OR Democrat could make an argument against that, and win.
Like Beck said, we already HAVE the neccessary laws!
ENFORCE THEM, DAMMIT!

This should not take rocket surgery. The U.S., at one time, had strict immigraton policies, and, apparently, had no problem enforcing them.
How about we simply take a look at what we’re doing differently now, and correct those mistakes?

Sometimes Beck goes too far over the top for me. On this one, he’s rock on spot right.

Oh Gawd…you mean sometimes he is entertaining and sometimes he tells the truth and sometimes he is wrong?? How does one tell if one is not permitted to take him seriously?? I’m sooooo confused now!!..Unless of course you are a liberal dupe and have been duped? Are you?? If not that…perhaps a RINO?? It is so hard when I just can’t trust my feelings anymore!! :smiley:

You’re really putting to much effort into this. Ignore him. Avoid threads with him spoken of. Life is to short to waste time and effort on something you obviously find a complete waste of time.

[quote=“Cam, post:5, topic:39240”]
Oh Gawd…you mean sometimes he is entertaining and sometimes he tells the truth and sometimes he is wrong?? How does one tell if one is not permitted to take him seriously?? I’m sooooo confused now!!..Unless of course you are a liberal dupe and have been duped? Are you?? If not that…perhaps a RINO?? It is so hard when I just can’t trust my feelings anymore!! :smiley:
[/quote] If you can’t discern something of value from something that is not, that’s your concern.I’ve already stated how much of value Glenn Beck is to me.

I did the same thing the other day when I called out his Saudi story as a pack of lies told by a conspiracy theory monger. Unfortunately I was told to shut up because everyone knows he is just an entertainer and doesn’t really mean anything he says in the quest for laughs and people who buy gold bullion. I’m surprised nobody has been by to tell you the same thing. TINY…lady need help on aisle 7!!
Don’t worry, once Tiny explains this all to you…you won’t take Beck seriously either.

A complete waste of time??? How could I consider someone so entertaining a complete waste of time???
Since I learned the truth this week…I’m just in awe…he had me so fooled into thinking he was a serious commentator with a sense of humor…not a humorist who pretends to be serious…but now I plan to spend much more time in the future listening to his comedy stylings and sharing them with others!