Global Darkening Threatens; GOP Denies Threat

We have lost around six hours of daylight in the last few months and it keeps getting worse by the day. The Republicans will tell you that man-caused global darkening will just reverse itself. Similarly the Republicans and the polluters, who should be called “darkness deniers” keep on saying there’s no problem. These same people will tell you that climate change isn’t a problem.

Obama saved the world from climate change in Paris. Thank G-d for that.

Relax JBG, the threat will be over tomorrow,

global darkening. a new threat. We must give more money to fight this.

JBG,

I enjoy your “dark” humor.

There’s a “short people” joke in there somewhere. Their favorite day, I suppose.

[quote=“old_dog, post:2, topic:47998”]
Relax JBG, the threat will be over tomorrow,
[/quote]I will never relax while we’re destroying the earth and trying to hobble Obama in his efforts for planetary salvation.

[quote=“2cent, post:5, topic:47998”]
There’s a “short people” joke in there somewhere. Their favorite day, I suppose.
[/quote]I’m 5’4 if that’s what you mean.

Yep. I’m 5’. My son is 5’2", maybe; and his dad is 5’6".

…and we be fans of Randy Newman.
:beerchug:

[quote=“Caroline, post:3, topic:47998”]
global darkening. a new threat. We must give more money to fight this.
[/quote]We need both state, national and international agencies under the auspices of the U.N. to combat this problem. If in several days there’s a short-term improvement of a minute or so that doesn’t negate the damage we’re doing to the world.

In any case, it isn’t global - they’ve been having “global” brightening in Australia at the same time.

Send me money and I will reverse global darkening today!

Offer valid only in the Northern Hemisphere.

There has been a darkening. Have you felt it?

May the force be with you :devil:

[quote=“old_dog, post:10, topic:47998”]
Send me money and I will reverse global darkening today!
[/quote]Sounds like typical Republican garbage. Any excuse not to form an agency or help the Fourth World leaders redistribute our earned income to themselves.

[quote=“JBG, post:14, topic:47998”]
redistribute our earned income to themselves.
[/quote]:yeahthat: