Good Grief, He Even Lied about His Anniversary: (Hint: it's not Oct. 3rd)

USA - Politics - Barack and Michelle Obama - Wedding Photo

US Democratic presidential candidate Senator Barack Obama (D-IL) is seen with his wife Michelle in a family snapshot from their October 18, 1992 wedding day released by Obama’s US presidential campaign, February 4, 2008.

USA - Politics - Barack and Michelle Obama - Wedding Photo - 42-19567178 - Rights Managed - Stock Photo - Corbis

It Wasn’t a Royal Wedding, But Our President and First Lady Looked Royally Awesome at Their Wedding! Come See! : Save the Date: Weddings: glamour.com

WHen his lips move, he’s lying.

Hey, maybe that’s why Michele was so bent out of shape. Not 'cuz she had to spend it at a boring, and most likely embarrassing, debate. It’s 'cuz he got the date wrong!
LOL!

I thought Obama was the smartest man in the world/sarcasm

I wonder when he changed it heres an articles talking about their 17th anniversary on Oct 3rd

On Oct. 3, just a day after their failed Olympics bid in Copenhagen, Barack and Michelle Obama slipped into a Georgetown restaurant for one of their now-familiar date nights: this time, to toast their 17th wedding anniversary.

Oh bother. Sorry, only read half the article. Gonna use a word my momma would wash out my soap with for using:
What utter crap. (Sometimes only one will suffice.)
If they didn’t want all that attention, then why did they make such specitals of themselves?
Puhleeze.

As far as changing the date goes; maybe it was like my Mom & Dad. They actually had TWO wedding anniversaries; the one when they eloped, (the one they celebrate), and the one where my grandfather brought his shotgun, and forced them into St. Patrick’s Cathedral to make sure it was 'sanctified.'
LOL!