GOP, Dems Unite to Demand Increased Iranian Sanctions

It’s now been a year since the Obama administration announced their plans for the naive Iranian nuclear deal. Despite multiple warnings about how Iran would not comply with the legislation, the White House moved forward with the signatures and, as expected, Iran has not been a cooperative partner as they promised. For instance, they have reportedly continued their ballistic missile program, even just as recently as this past week, and have been uncooperative when it comes to American officials wanting to inspect their nuclear facilities.

My question is what sanctions? The obama administration bypassed congress with a policy which gave Iran carte Blanche and Iran is showing us every day that even that farce is totally ignored by Iran.

Four missile tests and still pursuing a nuclear weapon to wipe out Israel. obama sending money hands over fists to help Iran with its terrorism program.

My question is what sanctions?
It’s kind of late for sanctions isn’t it? Obama believed them (OMG). All I can say is that if I were in Nigeria, Obama would be first on my list to contact!

No, I think Obama knew pretty well what would happen; he was counting on it.

Obama has proven to be a creditable enemy from within. Much more will surface once he and Valerie get gone. I think lots of folks are looking forward to and optimistic for a fresh start with some legitimate and strong leadership…from real Americans.

One might say obama is a fifth columnist which works within to undemine the system and permit invasion or destruction.

One might say obama is a fifth columnist which works within to undemine the system and permit invasion or destruction.

I view the democrats as a much bigger threat to our country than some radical Muslim group.

Yes, what “sanctions” are Democrats asking for - another $150 billion to send to Iran?