Greetings from Florida

**1) What state do you vote in? **The Great State of Florida.
**2) Are you, or were you ever a member of the armed forces? **No, but I will not rule out Reserves in the future.
**3) Does your username have any meaning? **I am a Catholic and am a fan of history. I am not a conspiracy theorist.
**4) What are 3 or more of your favorite books (not necessarily in order)? ***Revolt Against the Modern World *by Julius Evola, *King Solomon’s Mines *by H. Rider Haggard, and *The Count of Monte Cristo *by Alexandre Dumas.
**5) What is the most important topic for you in the next election? **Immigration.
**6) How long have you been lurking around the forums before signing up? **Not long at all.

Looking forward to some healthy discussion.

Welcome, enjoy the site! Be sure to fill out your political views survey under your post count.

Thanks for the welcome.

I was meaning to ask about the survey. When I click on the link to complete it, it takes me to the page but I cannot fill anything in. It looks as though I am just viewing an empty survey. Is there any way around this so I can actually fill it in?

Welcome to RO!

You’re not able to see the form fields and submit buttons after clicking edit? I’ll take a look at the survey to see if there are any bugs.

Well, it seems as though it is not giving me the option to edit in the first place.

Thank you for the welcome.

I’ll reply back after I take a look. Will let you know :ranger:

Hi and welcome.

Welcome!

Welcome!!!

Howdy Templar,

I too enjoy reading about years past.

Please fill out your survey. Let’s folks know where ya stand.
Not to judge you, but get to know a little on how ya think and what you feels important.

I’m new around these parts also. So far I like it. You’ll need to wait for ten posts and 7 days to be able to start a thread.
It’s how they keep the spammers out.

Moby

**Welcome! **

Thanks again for all the welcomes.

Can’t manage to figure out the survey bit as it still doesn’t let me edit. Oh well.

I have been browsing the forum and there is some excellent discussion.

Welcome to RO!

I can’t update my profile either… can somebody help us?

Welcome, Templar! I am a Catholic, too. Glad to have you aboard here! So, you’re a Floridian, eh? I lived in South Florida for over 11 years. I have to be honest and tell you that I hated it. Too hot and humid for me; too many weird bugs, horrific traffic, and, the obnoxious KKK marching around in downtown Davie on Sunday mornings–UGH!! Talk about a cultural wasteland! May I ask what part of Florida do you reside? I was in unincorporated Ft. Lauderdale (Davie, actually–home of the “Davie Boys” aka: KKK). I taught in South Miami. I left two weeks after Hurricane Andrew blew through. I always tell people that Andrew blew me out of the state (gratefully, actually!). Anyway, don’t mean to go on. Basically, welcome and looking forward to our interactions.