Group that promotes legalizing rape plans meet-up in Kenosha

Officials with The Brat Stop in Kenosha, and city leaders were livid upon learning that a controversial group that promotes legalizing rape was set to meet at the restaurant on Saturday, February 6th. The “Return of the Kings” group had planned meetings across the country on Saturday, and one meet-up was set to happen outside The Brat Stop.
The group planned to meet outside The Brat Stop and then head to a secret location for a meeting.

“This is crazy:” Group that promotes legalizing rape plans meet-up in Kenosha | FOX6Now.com

I had the TV on last night and heard this and thought WTH. Morals out the window. Throw in what is happening in Europe with muslims raping women and thinking it is some kind of sport. Then there are the perverts would being caught would justify harming children and such if such a thing becomes legal.

What happened to all those people crying - “It’ll never happen - ‘Slippery slope’ is a fallacy’” while we’re sliding more and more rapidly down that slippery slope.

It’s not a “pro-rape” group. More like a douche-bag anti feminist blogger who wrote a satirical post years ago and is being painted that way by the insane left by the media. It’s like saying Jonathan Swift is holding pro-child eating meeting. If something sounds this over the top it likely is.

[quote=“Chief_Dork, post:3, topic:48213”]
It’s not a “pro-rape” group. More like a douche-bag anti feminist blogger who wrote a satirical post years ago and is being painted that way by the insane left by the media. It’s like saying Jonathan Swift is holding pro-child eating meeting. If something sounds this over the top it likely is.
[/quote]In fairness, you need critical thinking skills to grasp satire. At least 4/5 people are literally not mentally flexible enough to grasp these things. I read the comments on the article and it lead to this article on ending rape culture.
Pretty obvious to me, but much like Shelly The Republican, if it’s well written and doesn’t talk about fire breathing dragons, they’ll think its legit. How many times have professional journalists cited something from the Onion in complete seriousness? And the Onion is way more over-the-top than this “How to end rape culture” article.

I’ve maintained for years that we can solve the crime problem by simply making everything “legal.” See? Problem no longer exists!