Guard For The Backyard (front too)

How would ya like to have this big boy guarding ya backyard ?
:biggrin:
( I would )

http://www.300spartanwarriors.com/images/752_Warner_Bros.Frank_Miller_300-_300SpartanWarriors.jpg

I like the dog a lot as a guard for the backyard, but I’d rather have these dudes, if the truth be known. :biggrin:

Edit: Why do pics not always display ? This one disappeared in the thread, but re-appeared up in the Edit mode. ??
Answer to my question: Refresh the page and the pics not appearing will appear. :smile:

The King here would be a nice backup, just in case. (I live in a bad neighborhood) :smile:

what a precious face.

:biggrin: Ain’t he a darling, probably real dangerous too, by which I mean he’d probably lick ya to death out of affection. I kept bulldog-type dogs for years so I know 'em pretty good…never saw a mean one. They make good guard dogs though…scare away them that prowl. :smile:

I’m screwed if anyone wants in my backyard!

i’m sad right now about my pup. She has been diagnosed with melanoma in her mouth. Take your dog to the vet A LOT and STILL they don’t catch this stuff. I’m angry and have to watch this pup go down hill. She’s pawing some at her muzzle this am…either itchy or some pain. I’m giving her pain pill and an antibiotic which i am running out of creative ways to get them in her. I make CANDY for crying out loud to trick her into taking the medication. I’m also giving her Xango. Doc said about 2 months. That was April 21. She’s still eating pretty good and maybe hasn’t lost a pound yet. I’ve found a vet who makes house calls. She’s just a dog, I know we don’t have them for long but DAMMIT.

I think animals go down hill awfully fast, because they age faster than humans. We had a cat that had his regular checkup in January or February (several years ago); I don’t remember when we noticed he first seemed to be having trouble urinating, but when he was working hard just to get a few squirts out, we took him to the vet. He had a tumor, and it was already past operating. The only solution by then was to have him put down. This was in May. The worst of it was, he didn’t even seem sick.

Give that bad boy a little time, feed him gunpowder, and whisper tough talk in his ear.:biggrin: (Just kidding 'bout the gunpowder)

AWWWEEE!! He’s sooooo cute!!

We went for a fish believe it or not. The wife caught a peek at this little girl in the window and the empty nest is full again. Things are pretty good here now that she has gotten used to the tank, she plays with the little scuba diver and treasure chest.

Of course, she might be an even better guard for my backyard…
whadda ya think ?

(Stare into those eyes, there is some serious stuff going on in there.)

http://static.squidoo.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/draft_lens1584371module31973002photo_1241718400Visual_Metaphor_-Shes_a_battle-axe-_hikingartist.com

I would like for The Emperor Of Mankind to guard my backyard, the dog and the Gorilla didn’t do all that great of a job.

…The Emperor Of Mankind…

"They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines such that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear."
–The Emperor of Mankind.

**I’ll feel better with this Dude on the job. **:biggrin:

Actually, all you need to do is make friends with one of these.

FC,
I had thought very seriously about doing that. But then I said to myself, “If I do that, then I know** all** my guard for the backyard problems will be over and solved for all times, and that will totally ruin and destroy my Guard For The Backyard thread and be the end of it.”
:shhh: :biggrin: