Guess who else is supporting OWS?

The Nazi Movement
WhiteHonor » The ‘Occupy Wall Street’ Movement

What is really MISSING – is the “MOVEMENT” from these popular protests – its time to pull WN heads out of their collective ass’s, and JOIN IN the attack on Judeo-Capitalism. What do you suggest? That WN Working Class White people DEFEND the Judeo-Capitalists? IF the “movement” wasn’t so PATHETIC it would be OUT THERE – LEADING these protests! The fact that its these “lefties” as you call them, who are picking up the ball and running with it – only shows how much more in tune THEY are with the fed up masses of White Workers, than the fossilized, reactionary “right-wing”. WHO holds the WEALTH and POWER in this country – the JUDEO-CAPITALISTS. WHO is therefore the #1 ENEMY who makes all this filth happen – the JUDEO-CAPITALISTS. WHO therefore do WN need to FIGHT? My heart is right there with these people, perhaps someday the “movement” will SHOW the same COURAGE and DEDICATION that these people OUT THERE FIGHTING are SHOWING!
** Sincerely, ROCKY SUHAYDA Hail Victory! 88! www.ANP14.com**

Nazis and Communists Announce Support for ‘Occupy’ « The Foxhole

All the usual suspects are aligning…

I saw this on Drudge yesterday, the first thing I thought was “well duh, of course they support this”.

But then I remembered that many pretend that the modern Demoncrat Party is not an exact replica of the Nazi Party in the 1930’s.

Principle for principle they are brothers in arms, this should surprise nobody.

Of course these groups are supporting this, anything that will destroy the government these clowns will gladly help along, they do not care about Obama but see a chance to bring chaos.

Exactly. This is a giant ‘well, duh’ moment. The rank and file seems primarily slack-wit discontented youths (some of whom ought to be old enough to know better)…veritable paragons of ‘useful idiot’.

It’s nice to see all the factions of the democrat party come together to support Obama’s war on capitalism.

Obama must be so proud.

Heh, like a great, big, (dysfunctional) family reunion :wink: Somebody’s gettin’ drunk and startin’ a faght!! It ain’t a real fambly reunion 'till the cops have to bust it up!!

“Hey, that’s MY sister!”
“No, she’s MY sister!”

“Well, I guess we can both date her then…”

Oh, now that’s just bad. I’m confident that most of the protestors in New York are not white supremacists.

Most of the people in my family aren’t alcoholics, but the alcoholics are still part of the family.

Ya know, it’s really funny how now that OWS has turned out to be a collection of various kinds of ultra-fringe kooks, and the left would *love *to be able to clain they are an insignificant minority of the movement, I saw a NYT reporter on “Face the Nation” (I think FtN, anyway, some Sunday morning MSM ‘news’ program) saying how the Tea Party movement isn’t really all racist.

I suspect the (reasonably) sane, rational members represent approximately the same fraction of the OWS movement as racists in the Tea Party. The Democrat party wound these kooks up and got them started, the Democrat party should have to pay for every dime of cleanup, repair, and lost business that results.