Guests may no longer post

The experiment allowing guests to post replies to threads without signing up is officially closed. Just letting everyone know that they should no longer see guest posts.:geek:

[quote=“WhoIsJohnGalt, post:1, topic:43455”]
The experiment allowing guests to post replies to threads without signing up is officially closed. Just letting everyone know that they should no longer see guest posts.:geek:
[/quote]the site at the moment has decided I am a guest. it’s always nice to be a guest, but…(sniff)…I thought…I thought… (sob) …I was a member of the family.:crybaby: (not sure how I sneaked in to post this. last few hrs, rejected 80 percent of the time. invalid password…invalid email address. )

Ve vill hav to zee about zhat!

[quote=“patriciareed, post:2, topic:43455”]
the site at the moment has decided I am a guest. it’s always nice to be a guest, but…(sniff)…I thought…I thought… (sob) …I was a member of the family.:crybaby: (not sure how I sneaked in to post this. last few hrs, rejected 80 percent of the time. invalid password…invalid email address. )
[/quote] I got a new password and seem to be back in the family. still a few other glitches but I am confident that they are fixable. thank you!

yikes! you are one scary dude, tperkins… do you have any green felt tip marker pens btw? :freaked:

Not any more. I recently lost my last one:grin:

1 Like

that’s what I thought… :ranger:

Good riddance.

Yup. Wonder why it was even tried in the first place…