Gun industry thrives during Obama's term in office

— President Barack Obama has presided over a heyday for the gun industry despite predictions by the National Rifle Association four years ago that he would be the “most anti-gun president in American history.” Gun buyers fear that Obama wants to restrict their purchases, especially if he were re-elected.
An analysis by The Associated Press of data tracking the health of the gun industry shows that sales are on the rise, so much that some gun manufacturers can’t make enough guns fast enough. Major gun company stock prices are up. The number of federally licensed, retail gun dealers is increasing for the first time in nearly 20 years. The NRA is bursting with cash and political clout. And Washington has expressed little interest in passing new gun laws, despite renewed calls to do so after recent deadly shootings in Colorado and Wisconsin.

Gun industry thrives during Obama’s term in office

One thing that Obama has done is bring out the worse in people. After the last debate on tweets many people stepped forward to talk about killing Rommey. The atmosphere is so charged with hate at people have been buying guns for fear of what Obama has done.

Talk on the web is he will try to use the military to remain in power but the real threat in my mind is open warfare between blacks and whites whose passions have become inflamed by the racial provocation that this administration and its cronies have done from day one.

The news is filled with attacks on people that are racially motivated and with those who feel that the White House stands behind them giving them a get out of jail free card.

With the election just days away, tensions are increasing to a boiling point.

It is absolute truth, when people are scared of losing the 2nd amendment, they’ll buy guns while they can. I’ve picked up few over the last 4 years. I spend a great deal more money on ammunition though.

Bingo! And guns themselves have a long life, but ammo you can use only once!

[quote=“JStang, post:2, topic:36674”]
It is absolute truth, when people are scared of losing the 2nd amendment, they’ll buy guns while they can. I’ve picked up few over the last 4 years. I spend a great deal more money on ammunition though.
[/quote]There is only one gun shop here now as opposed to several years ago and I was looking for ammo and all they carried is for long guns. The only other places that have hand guns are pawn shops and I am not sure about ammo.

I was talking to a friend the other day who wanted me to join him at an upcoming gun show which was sponsored by a place. They had a web site but I noticed they took it down. If I want a new gun I would have to go out of town and then wait for three days and go back. Bummer.

Bought this for the wife Saturday:

Product: Model M&P9

With Tritium night sites installed, 25 rds of premium ammo, and 200 rds of hardball, 2 extra mags, a soft case for the car for $600. Slightly used, but still in like new condition. It is freakin sweet!
I want the same in .45

(copied and pasted from an email I sent my coworker)

BTW, if you are looking for a great place to do business in the New Orleans area… American Freedom Firearms.
They do give a discount to law enforcement.

[quote=“JStang, post:5, topic:36674”]

Product: Model M&P9

[/quote]Looks good to me