Gutfeld: CNN keeps getting dumber

The stupidity and lies from CNN is just absolutely unbelievable!!

Gutfeld: CNN keeps getting dumber

You gotta’ watch this:

Media rush to defend Joe Biden as polls show Americans are losing trust in the press. #FoxNews #TheFive

1 Like

This one is completely inexplicable. Trying to say there’s no anti-Trump liberal network is beyond delusional.

You’re right. Inexplicable. But this explains the leftists I engage online. They’re not lying and they may not even be stupid, they’ve just been watching CNN and believe.

Anyone who watches only CNN is not aware of any facts and has been brainwashed with propaganda.

Watching CNN to get the news is like going to a liberal arts college to learn about how the world works. All they present is one side of the story. People say Fox News is biased, but liberal commentators appear there regularly.

I watch ABC News to see what liberals are doing. Sometimes it gets so bad my wife and I have to change the channel. Last night they ran a story based some footage they got of the crowd’s reaction while the police were holding George Floyd down.

Really? After all of the riots, looting and burning that have destroyed neighborhoods and ruined businesses, is it really necessary to continue to stir the pot of discord when the vast majority of their viewers know the story? Is that responsible journalism, or is it more propaganda? We had had enough. We turned the channel.

1 Like