Halliburton was a Dirty Word?

It wasn’t all that long ago when someone with left leaning tendencies would spit out the word “Halliburton” at any mention of President George W. Bush. It became an epithet. HALLIBURTON! That was it, all conversation regarding politics was supposed to come to a halt at the utterance of the word – for some strange reason it was the left’s creepy trump card.
Fast forward to 2010. The One is in office. Mr. HopeandChange. So, what has Captain Kool Aid done about Halliburton? Why, he’s given them a no-bid contract, of course.

Remember When Halliburton was a Dirty Word? Obama Admin Gives No-Bid Contract to Halliburton | The Lonely Conservative

From what I have read the number of Halliburton employees have increased in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

RebelReports - Obama Has 250,000 “Contractors” in Iraq and Afghan Wars, Increases Number of Mercenaries

Sam,

That was different.:rolleyes:

Next.:biggrin:

[quote=“Conservative_Libertarian, post:2, topic:28771”]
Sam,

That was different.:rolleyes:

Next.:biggrin:
[/quote]:biggrin:

Short on time at the moment. Did either article mention Clinton giving Halliburton no-bid contracts, as well?

I know that was mentioned at the time Bush/Cheney were being castigated for the Halliburton contracts.

I haven’t looked in a while, but I’m curious as to their current job openings…