Hanoi Jane Blames Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, Tea Parties For Arizona Shootings.

The old lefty hag should have rotted in prison for treason years ago - instead of now currently working on her 19th face lift.

And now this.

Jane Fonda Blames Giffords Shooting on Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck and the Tea Party | NewsBusters.org

If your going to bait and troll, at least use current topics and sources.

A better idea: If he or she is going to bait and troll, do it elsewhere.

sometimes you guys are too quick to run someone off. You have a perfectly good opportunity to argue or perhaps even to influence someone in a good way.

[quote=“Caroline, post:4, topic:29076”]
sometimes you guys are too quick to run someone off. You have a perfectly good opportunity to argue or perhaps even to influence someone in a good way.
[/quote]I waited and refrained from comments while I saw others step forward and question the veracity of this poster and later decided that this Emma is a troll who is playing games.

Is that the pot calling the kettle black?

Indeed you are right Sam(my goodness first Tiny now Sam I am on a record). This person is either trolling or truly believes in the stupidity she/he is spouting.

What? a NewsBusters article dated “January 08, 2011” isn’t current? That was only 4 weeks ago. Caroline, I saw enough of S_E’s posts this AM to be satisfied that (s)he is either a troll or otherwise not a serious (or even seriously humorous) poster. BTW, I do agree with this,

sometimes you guys are too quick to run someone off.

I just don’t think this is such an instance.

care too elaborate on that one? i thought not.

Madam I have seen you quick to jump on the bandwagon disagreeing and doing the same to other you didn’t agree with before. Do not pretend otherwise. There is that enough “elaborating” for you? I thought not.

I’m with you.

I don’t mind reading debate but not if the other side is completely, one hundred percent for genocide. She seems to revel in the thought of a fourteen year old girl being brutally murdered. That is not a sane position. I will gladly help to run off any with those morals, or in the case of a troll anyone with that sense of humor.

Well, we all know what we can blame Hanoi Jane for.

Jane Fonda A.K.A. Hanoi Jane

Maybe this evil bitch should remove the plank from her eye before judging the dust in anyone else’s.

I know. That’s the way members of the Hannity forum are. I refuse to be like that.

It is actions just like this that turn us against Islam. She is no better than they.