Happy fathers day

Nobody else did it, so I will.

Happy fathers day to all the dads out there in RO land. RET, Pappadave, Maylar, looking at you guys, because I know for sure. you have kids. If you’re a father and I didn’t list you, i’s because I didn’t know.

“If the past cannot teach the present, and the father cannot teach the son, then history need not have bothered to go on, and the world has wasted a great deal of time.” –Russell Hoban

“The nature of impending fatherhood is that you are doing something that you’re unqualified to do, and then you become qualified while doing it.” –John Green

“Every father should remember one day his son will follow his example, not his advice.” –Charles Kettering

“Father!—To God Himself we cannot give a holier name.” –William Wordsworth

Thank you and I hope all the fathers out there had as fantastic a father’s day as I had!

Not only did I get to see my dad and all of my kids, I also got to see all of my grandkids as well; as of last Wednesday that number is 3 since little Eli finally decided that he had enough of the womb :wink:

My daughter bought me a Father’s Day card from our Yorkie. On the front is a pic of a cartoonish dog with the caption, “From the Dog. I’d give you a great big Father’s Day hug, but I’m a dog…we can’t hug.” Then, when opened, is a pic of the same dog saying, “Wanna smell my butt?”

So, did you? :smiley:

Not on purpose. She often gets into bed with us and lies between us with her nose to my wife’s neck and her butt to my face, though!