Harris-Perry: Darth Vader is a Black Guy Who Cuts Off White Men's Hands

Melissa Harris-Perry let her opinion be known when she brought up racism in Star Wars on her MSNBC show yesterday.
She expressed that Darth Vader was a black guy, until he became a white guy, and that he cut off the white guy’s hand, and then claimed him as his son to become a white guy.
“Yeah, like, the part where (Vader) was totally a black guy whose name basically was James Earl Jones, who, and we were all, but while he was black, he was terrible and bad and awful and used to cut off white men’s hands, and didn’t, you know, actually claim his son. But as soon as he claims his son and goes over to the good, he takes off his mask and he is white. Yes, I have many, many feelings about that, but I will try to put them over here.”

Harris-Perry: Darth Vader is a Black Guy Who Cuts Off White Men’s Hands - Justin Holcomb

Now in this country black is denoted as the bad guy while in other countries the opposite is true. To reach the conclusion she did, she had to ignore the premise of the movie along with the actual white character who inhabits the Vader costume.

This is a deliberate attempt to take something and assign some value to it other than its intended purpose.

This woman proved that she is nothing but another racist who wants to feed on the phony narrative of Black lies Matter.

He also murdered children of many races, and species to include Rodians, Humans, Bothans, Ithorians, Zabrak, Twilek, and others.

Sandpeople, in Episode II; although that was before he became Darth Vader.

sYou know, I was thinking about this. Technically they were all just post birth abortions, so he shouldn’t be judged by it.

Not a black guy, a white guy in a black suit.

And all those dudes strutting around in white armor are good guys?

Doesn’t Melissa H-P have some earwax to dig out or some other important thing to do rather than play victim over silliness?

Jedi and Sith, two opposing political powers fighting it out without any regard for the collateral damage they cause. Man I dig these guys!!!

WTF did she just say? A seriously incoherent string of sentences for me anyhow…