Has this man completely lost his mind???

Billionaire Bloomberg celebrates his comrade’s election by further enslaving his people… I wonder what number is on HIS license plates.

NYC mayor orders odd-even gasoline rationing

Well CT as much as I do not care for Bloomberg, NYC does have a serious problem because of the storm and ensuing snow. Obama sort of abandoned him so he is left trying to sort out the cleanup. Because it is almost impossible to get fuels to most areas of the city he had to make some choices. Rationing is one of them. More austere measures may be needed soon. especially the outlying boroughs.

[quote=“njc17, post:2, topic:37009”]
Well CT as much as I do not care for Bloomberg, NYC does have a serious problem because of the storm and ensuing snow. Obama sort of abandoned him so he is left trying to sort out the cleanup. Because it is almost impossible to get fuels to most areas of the city he had to make some choices. Rationing is one of them. More austere measures may be needed soon. especially the outlying boroughs.
[/quote]But Obama made an appearance and that should have solved everything. Now off to Hawaii again

Oh gosh…oops…I forgot about Sandy… Ok…well, carry on Herr Bloomberg! You’re no Guiliani, that’s for sure!

Christie did that as well.

Also, Bloomberg is keeping private donations out because he can’t check their salt and calorie contents.

It is a desperate situation in the North East which calls for desperate action.

LOL! :rofl: :thatsfunny: :popc1: (smothered in butter and salt) :coffee_spray: (loaded with sugar and real cream) :exercise: (4 hours each day…including Sundays) :beerchug: (99.9% alcohol)

I hope those are Krispy Kreme donuts! They rule!!