Hello Everybody!

1. What state do you vote in? - I am from England.
  2. Are you, or were you ever a member of the armed forces? - No.
  3. Does your username have any meaning? - First two letters stand for my forename and surname, 77 is my lucky number.
  4. What are 3 or more of your favorite books (not necessarily in order)? - Dickens, Horrowitz and Stephen King material
  5. What is the most important topic for you in the next election? - Economy
  6. How long have you been lurking around the forums before signing up? - About a month!

And our younger members would like to know:
7) What is your favorite music? - Sinatra, Elvis, Beach Boys etc.
8) What galaxy are you from? (it’s not good enough we know the state of mind you’re in.)
9) What are your favorite video games? - Can’t go wrong with a bit of Mario

Hey guys, I am a trainee journalist from Cardiff University, Wales in the United Kingdom.

Just taking a quite look around the forum to understand issues that are important to Republicans in the United States today.

I run a blog ( Blog link Removed~ JStang ) and would eternally grateful if you could check it out for a couple of minutes!

In the meantime I will be looking to post around the forum, thanks!

• JP

(Please don’t link to your blog at this time. After you’ve been here and provided some contribution through posting, then you can ask permission from the Admin, WhoIsJohnGalt. Thank you~ JStang )

`
Hello JP77 and welcome to RO the best posting board on the web, you’ll love it here.

I’m looking forward to reading your posts.

I hope all is going well for you over across the pond in Merry Old England.

Welcome JP77! Please be sure to full out your political views survey. The link is under your post count in your post header.

Enjoy the site!

Welcome to RO!

Welcome!!!

Welcome!!!

Hi! Welcome. :smiley: we love having new people here. Hope you enjoy your stay!

R101, do you realize that you are welcoming a lot of people who joined long ago, and are either inactive, or have "taken their little red wagon"s and gone home?

:open_mouth: haha no I didn’t know that. Sorry

When you haven’t been around for a while, I would suggest that you look at the date before responding to intro threads. And make sure the person isn’t banned, too!

Okay

Nice of you to post here.

Susanna is right, they are inactive. But is that a problem? Do we stop responding to threads just because the original poster is inactive? hmmm…

Also, I notice that very few people ever posted a welcome in this and other introduction threads anyway. Is that perhaps why the original poster is inactive? Did they take it as a sign that this site is not very active? Why didn’t Susanna post in this thread long ago instead of now - after your post?

Good points about responding to banned people. And, outside of the Intro forum, I agree- don’t resurrect really old threads. As for the intro forum, I’d say anything in the last couple months (still front page) is fair – since not enough people welcome our newcomers in my opinion.

Yes and I guess. I’m sorry. I have no clue…

Maybe I wasn’t clear. I’m glad you posted a greeting to these people. :grin:

Well ok…thanks