Hello everyone my name is Emma and I'm a new member here!

I’m originally from Baltimore but I now live outside of Eugene, OR the liberal hippie capital of the world. They should change the name of Eugene to “Stoned White Guy’s With Dreadlocks”

My stepsister/best friend is Jewish and I’m Catholic. I have a dog named Limbaugh and a cat named O’Reilly. I hate hippies, gays and Muslims but I mostly just keep that to myself just encase I may need to go undercover one day as an informant for the FBI or CIA. I participate in “Draw a picture of Muhammad day” every May 20th. I look forward to one day burning a pile of Quran’s in the name of religions that don’t murder people of other religions just because they believe in something different.

Welcome to RO

Oregon is quite terrible when it comes to the left, more so when you got the ELF using the state as their safe heaven. Also a shame Dudley didn’t make it.

Your either insane or a troll. Regardless, seek help

I suppose it could be a very bad, not funny joke, but I’m thinking troll. The “I hate…” part is usually a dead giveaway…

Who are you talking to? Please learn to use the quotes function.

Since you’re the only one who’s made fruitcake statements in this thread (and several others), it should be obvious who he’s talking to. And no, “fruitcake” isn’t insulting. Because if you know fully what you’re saying and are responsible for it, then you’ve chosen to be evil, rather than mearly being unfortunate enough to have emotional issues.

Please find a Catholic Priest as fast as you can and request an exorcism. It’s the best thing when it comes to fighting troll thoughts.

Who said fruitcake?

Okay Emma. I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt. Welcome. Apparently you need to tone the rhetoric. See, FBI wants you to be discreet.:yes:

Oh yeah, I should probably act more like the herd in order to fit in just encase the jackboots show up! Thank you!

your first assignment. See if you can do it.

Where did this piece of work come from?

something tells me to be patient.

She or he is definitely a troll.

I was going to take a wait-and-see approach before commenting, but S_E’s inane comment in this thread sufficed for me. Then there’s @#$% like these:

Who are you talking to? Please learn to use the quotes function.

Please find a Catholic Priest as fast as you can and request an exorcism. It’s the best thing when it comes to fighting troll thoughts.

Unlike S_E, tperkins, The Feathered One and FC are quite capable of and have often engaged in thoughtful discussion.

Oh, I can do it! Wait… do what?

This piece of work comes from England. It’s called Stonehenge and it may have been made by little green men in silver jumpsuits.

Something tells me it would be better to be the Doctor than the patient.