Hello Everyone!

1. What state do you vote in? North Dakota. 2) Are you, or were you ever a member of the armed forces? No. 3) Does your username have any meaning? I am a big fan of Sarah Palin. 4) What are 3 or more of your favorite books (not necessarily in order)? Going Rogue: An American Life by Sarah Palin Arguing with Idiots by Glenn Beck and The Way Things Ought to Be by Rush Limbaugh 5) What is the most important topic for you in the next election? Immigration Reform 6) How long have you been lurking around the forums before signing up? A few days. Hello to all my fellow Americans, I look forward to conversing with all of you. I am a true red blooded American patriot. I enjoy watching Nascar, Hunting, and listening to Toby Keith’s music. I’m in favor of a smaller, less invasive government, marriage as defined between a man and a woman, and believe this country is badly in need of immigration reform. See you all later and God bless.

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for introducing yourself. Who did you vote for in the last election?

Mitt Romney of course!:wave:

Welcome! Enjoy the site.

I like your book choices. All are favorites of mine.

`
Hello palin and welcome to RO the best posting board on the web, I think you’ll love it here and that you will find many good Conservative friends that appreciate your message. I am looking forward to reading your posts, so jump right in and tell us what you believe about everything from A to Z.

/BIG GRIN … God bless NASCAR and America too.

Re Toby Keith: I’m pretty sure you like this one: Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue (The Angry American) - YouTube … lol … this one drives the liberals into red-faced tantrum mode.

Cheers.

♫ ♪

Welcome!!!