Hello Everyone

My name is Brenda and I am new, not only to this forum but new to any forum.

My brother was a poster here and I can only say that Paul and I were almost identical twins when it comes to social responsibilities and conservative values.

I am here because this is where my brother spent most of his last days and enjoyed every moment.
Thank You for that.

It has been a hard week for the family and myself so please forgive me for not having much to say.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be a contributor as much as I possibly can.

Again, Thank You to everyone for your kindness.
Bren

Dear Brenda - Welcome to RO. We all loved and respected your brother and miss him very much. Glad you accepted our invitation. I look forward to discussing things with you in the future. I hope you enjoy us as much as we enjoyed jousting with Paul and reading his thoughts.

Hello Brenda! It’s good to see you!

Pull up a chair and enjoy!

Your brother was a kind and loving person; no doubt you are too!

Welcome!

Happy purrs,
Tigger

It’s okay, honey. I lost a sister in 1992 and it was horrible. I can’t imagine your heartache and pain when you lost your brother. I’m so sorry.

You’ll find loving, caring people here and I’m so glad you mustered up the strength to come here. I’m sorry, I know it’s awful to lose a brother or a sister.

He loved this place because there are all these folks here who care and who understand loss. You’ll be just fine here with us, honey.

You will find words later, dear. Just go through this one day at a time. We know you are grieving and sad. Take your time.

We’re here for you.

Understanding purrs
Tigger

Welcome. Glad to meet you.

:wave: Welcome, hope you can post often.

Welcome to RO Brenda!

Hi and welcome! Glad you decided to join!

Welcome, Brenda! (I already welcomed you privately, now I want to do it openly). Paul was a valuable and loved part of this forum, so we feel like you’re family, too.

Welcome!!!

Welcome to RO, Brenda! I hope you enjoy participating here, as your brother did.