Hello From California

The Democratic People’s Republik of Kalifornia that is. However, I do live in South Orange County, one of the few conservative bastions we have left standing. I’ve heard you can surf the wake of tankers in Galveston, so at least I’ve got options. The wave of insolvent pension funds is just starting here…and Moonbeam and Co will continue to kowtow to the unions into oblivion.

Hello, and welcome to the forums! I think we have a few other Californians here so you’re not alone.

Welcome!!! I live in a less insane part of the SF Bay Area (ironically, we call it the “South Bay”), Silicon Valley and I’m from another part of CA that has quite a few sane people, the Central Valley. Does that make me a Valley Guy?

Please be sure to read our Guide to Surviving RO. The questions are to help us start to get to know you in a sometimes fun way. Besides, we’re a nosy bunch.

Ha! Not a valley guy if you don’t live in San Fernando. Fortunately (and contrary to popular belief) we still have a lot of the coast sewn up Hermosa, Manhattan, Palos Verdes, Newport, La Jolla. Rohrabacher will fight on. Hey, if anyone is interested, I made a parody (or rather farcical) video of Obama visiting North Korea. Honestly, just trying to get it out there for humor’s sake:

OBAMA MAKES HIS FIRST VISIT TO NORTH KOREA TO ATTEND KPA PARADE - YouTube

Welcome!

Welcome, enjoy the site. Be sure to fill out your survey under your post count, and read the Guide to Surviving RO.

Welcome to RO.