Hello from Central Texas.

Happy New Year to everyone. I am pleased to be a new member on the forum and look forward to reading and posting as time permits. My wife and I retired 12 years ago and bought land to build a cattle ranch. We raise registered Angus cattle in large part to keep our butts off the couch and to stay as busy as possible. We love the outdoors and the critters and life away from the maddening crowds of metropolitan areas.

We definitely are “old school” and hold traditional values. We fear that the progressive and liberalization of our country will lead to its downfall. I retired after a career in corporate business and my bride spent over 40 years with the government. Haven’t completed the survey yet, but we vote in Texas, I have never been in the military service, have a huge library, love classic rock 'n roll, and don’t do movies or TV shows. We pretty much work every day, work out in the Home Gym, and try to stay as independent and self-reliant as possible. And, we have been blessed with great health thus far. It would be good to correspond with folks who share our conservative viewpoints. Please be patient while I am learning the forum navigation. Oh yeah, my username “Agman” relates to the close personal relationship that ranchers have with the soil…hence, agriculture.

Hi and welcome!

Welcome!!!

Happy to add you to our forum. Welcome.

Always happy to see a fellow Texan

HOWDY!!

Glad to see a fellow Texan join the board.

Welcome from your neighbor across the river.

[quote=“Agman, post:1, topic:48052”]

We definitely are “old school” and hold traditional values. We fear that the progressive and liberalization of our country will lead to its downfall. I retired after a career in corporate business and my bride spent over 40 years with the government. Haven’t completed the survey yet, but we vote in Texas, I have never been in the military service, have a huge library, love classic rock 'n roll, and don’t do movies or TV shows. We pretty much work every day, work out in the Home Gym, and try to stay as independent and self-reliant as possible. And, we have been blessed with great health thus far. It would be good to correspond with folks who share our conservative viewpoints. Please be patient while I am learning the forum navigation. Oh yeah, my username “Agman” relates to the close personal relationship that ranchers have with the soil…hence, agriculture.
[/quote]I am happy to correspond but you may not be. I am an extreme liberal. I do love classic rock’n’roll and on rare occasiosn go to the movies.

As far as lifestyles I celebrate people who are not only trapped in the wrong gender, but in the wrong species. My favorites are a female black Labrador Retriever trapped in a white male body. If I had my way we’d devote at least a billion to resolving his species, color and gender dysphoria. And I celebrate the role radical Islam has played in building this country. My hero Obama celebrated that in one of his early speeches.

As far as corresponding you will see in my posts a hail of foul language and harsh personal attacks.

:tongue:

Welcome to the Republican Operative! :cowboy:

Welcome to RO! There are a lot of Texans on this forum and they’re all great! I, however, am a city-slicker originally from Chicago living in Baltimore. And, don’t believe everything JBG tells you. He’s a great guy and great thinker. Welcome again!

Thanks folks for the welcoming words. Looking forward to seeing you on the threads.

[quote=“Agman, post:13, topic:48052”]

Thanks folks for the welcoming words. Looking forward to seeing you on the threads.
[/quote]My post wasn’t welcoming but I look forward to seeing your views. Meanwhile I am as I posted trying to get a government-funded operation to convert my body into that of a Labrador Retriever.

Why do you want to retrieve Labrador?..

In deference to a Labrador Retriever, you are one weird puppy, JBG…but you already knew that.

Do we not as males already chase “birds” think about it.:banana:

[quote=“Fantasy_Chaser, post:15, topic:48052”]
Why do you want to retrieve Labrador?..
[/quote]Actually Labrador is home to an even more vicious breed of dog, also black; Newfoundlands.

Then why not retrieve a Newfoundland? Or a Prince Edward Island…

Has all the gold been retrieved?