Hello, It's Good to be Here!

Hello. I’m a conservative male in VA. I’m here trying to find a true conservative forum as I was banned from Free Republic. That probably describes me better than anything else.

:wave:

Hi and welcome!

Welcome. Enjoy the board.

hi ho, hi ho. welcome

Then you have landed in the right zone. Just don’t tell your LibTard friends where you are hangin out otherwise they will show up belchin, fartin and generally stinking up the place all the while trying to convince us its Lily of the Valley we smell.

But no one gets in for free, we may be cheap here, but free we are not, so you got to pass this test:

You just took a pizz in your boot, you now have to pour it out and the directions are written on the heel, what do you do now…no this is not a trick question.

Haha. Had to think for a while. For a moment I was sweatin’ like a Hillary in church. That was a slight modification on an old saying.

1 Like

Thanks for joining. I always relish having reactionary conservatives upon whom to level vitriolic personal attacks using basically unprintable language. The conservatives denigrate the awesome accomplishments of Obama, the Arab World, the Third World non-aligned nations, gay priders, transvestites, transexuals, and Sharpton/Jackson. These people and groups have made the earth the great place on which it is to live, despite the efforts of colonialists, Zionists and racists of all descriptions. It is flash mobs, government subsidies and jihad that built America. As Obama said Islam is central to America’s founding.

really bit that tongue, eh???

[quote=“njc17, post:9, topic:47081”]
really bit that tongue, eh???
[/quote]To whom was that directed, out of curiosity?

you.

Thanks JBG. It is exactly for this type of nuanced, biting analysis and perspective which I had hoped to find. If you were of marrying age, I’d seriously ask if you’d be interested in courting my daughter – who is amazing as well as amazingly attractive (for reals).

[quote=“nehemiah, post:13, topic:47081”]
Thanks JBG. It is exactly for this type of nuanced, biting analysis and perspective which I had hoped to find. If you were of marrying age, I’d seriously ask if you’d be interested in courting my daughter – who is amazing as well as amazingly attractive (for reals).
[/quote]I am 58 and happily married, so thanks anyway. I should add to my analysis that the great United Nations has contributed to most of the world’s economic growth. I would propose a world government consisting of a counsel of the leaders of the General Assembly countries.

Obama and Carter have demonstrated unequivocally the dividends from engaging with Third World leaders. If we like them, they like us and play nicely. When some buffoon such as Reagan yells “tear down the wall” and attacks the “evil empire” we wind up with world chaos resulting from savage government. The rights of the GLBT community are far better protected in the Muslim world than in the “democracies” of the West. This is the reason that boats full of refugees flee from Key West to Cuba, and from South Korea to North Korea. Or now, dramatically, from Italy to Libya.

One addendum. Most of what is worthwhile in the world has been built by the U.N.

What has JBG been eating lately?

Too much salt.

Open the windows and let the smoke out of the room and stop putting those sugar cubes in your coffee…

1 Like