Hello!

1. What state do you vote in? Kentucky.
  2. Are you, or were you ever a member of the armed forces? No, but I plan to be!
  3. Does your username have any meaning? It’s what I am. Haha!
  4. What are 3 or more of your favorite books (not necessarily in order)? Reagan Diaries; The Joy of Hate; Eisenhower: The White House Years (Which is actually two books: Mandate For Change and Waging Peace; however, I’ve always considered them as one)
  5. What is the most important topic for you in the next election? A lot of things, actually: economic growth, reduced spending, reduction in the size of government, and ect. (I could go on and on, but I’ll keep it short) :slight_smile:
  6. How long have you been lurking around the forums before signing up? About a week.

And our younger members would like to know:
7) What is your favorite music? Blink-182 is my favorite band.
8) What galaxy are you from? After having just watched a clip of Rachel Maddow I’m not exactly sure… :stuck_out_tongue:
9) What are your favorite video games? Fallout: New Vegas is hands down my favorite video game.

Hello, I’m a young conservative! After debating all my liberal friends I feel as if I’m a dying breed; which is why I’ve sought out like-minded people.
I look forward to the debates, and the laughs, guys! :smiley:

Another Kentuckian!

Hello, Brennus!

Glad to see another around here. ; )

Salutation to you, welcome to the forum

I just played that for the first time since actually moving to Vegas…it’s weird.

Hi and welcome!

Welcome!!!

Welcome, enjoy the site. Be sure to fill out the Survey, under your post count in your post headers.
Also, be sure to read the Survival Guide:
http://www.republicanoperative.com/forums/f11/guide-surviving-ro-8270/

Welcome to RO!

All the small things :notes: