Hello...

What state do you vote in? pa
Are you, or were you ever a member of the armed forces? No
Does your username have any meaning? Yes
What are 3 or more of your favorite books (not necessarily in order)? I Don’t read books just news and numbers
What is the most important topic for you in the next election? Saving the USA

How long have you been lurking around the forums before signing up? I Don’t lurk I’m just trying to get the facts out to save America and I need Help!!!

And our younger members would like to know:
What is your favorite music? Rock and roll and opera
What galaxy are you from? Still wondering at this point
What are your favorite video games? Many are good

That’s said I am a small building contractor since 1979

Welcome!

Welcome!!!

Need some help. I can type here but I am having problems starting a thread. I filled out the Edit profile “long survey” but saw no way to post that Am I out of sequences?

In the second post in the Guide to Surviving RO this is explained. After being here a week and having posted 10 posts you’ll be able to start new threads. It isn’t meant to be unfriendly or to inconvenience new people. One reason is that it’s a spamster deterrent. Spamsters are not a patient species, and are unlikely to hang around a week and do the requisite 10 posts. On the positive side, it’s an opportunity - like the euphemism? - for new members to start to get to know people, their ideas, and the flow of discussion on RO.

So, dig in, start to enjoy RO and get to know its denizens. The week and 10 posts will seem to fly. “Time’s fun when you’re having flies!” Or something like that.

What part of PA? FC & I live in rural Western PA.

I tried to log in, my pass word doesn’t work and Im afraid to re register. Tried that on other sites and was got all screwed up

I don’t see the “forget your password” to re verify my password which I use copy and paste so as this doesn’t happen. well that did not work so to sound old I need help as to what to do?

Thankyou

Hi and welcome. I had the same issue when I got here. It took a few days before it started working. First they approve you. If you got the email saying you are registered then keep trying, or email a moderator.

Thanks for the tip. I went through the back door and started with “Introduce yourself” from there Site lets me in after I used my password. This explains why I love “remember me”

Welcome, Pete covered the questions pretty well.

Enjoy the site.

“Just the facts, ma’am,” Sgt. Joe Friday.

Belated hi and welcome!

Welcome to RO!