Hello

Hello
im currently a 16 year old Paleoconservative Junior at a private, all-male high school. I joined this forum for fellowship with other conservatives. I have been kicked off of other so called “conservative” forums because I’m not PC. I’ll tell you what I think, and if you don’t like it, that’s too bad. Im a Paleoconservative Nationalist. The 3 people who have influenced me the most politically are

1. Pat Buchanan
  2. Paul Gottfried
  3. Ron Paul
    I would associate myself with groups like the John Birch Society and the Constitution Party. Theologically, I’m a devout Reformed Anglican. People who have influence me theologically include
  4. Martin Luther
  5. John Calvin
  6. Jonathan Edwards
  7. Cornelius Van Till
  8. Thomas Cranmer
    6 Dr. Greg Bahnsen
  9. Dr. Martyn Lloyd Jones
  10. Dr. James White
  11. St. Augustine
  12. Douglas Wilson
    i hope I enjoy my time on this forum!

HOWDY!

Hi and welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome! I’d join the Reform Anglican Church in a heartbeat–assuming I could FIND one reasonably nearby to where I live in OKC. The Episcopalians lost me (finally) when they started ordaining lesbian women as “priests” and did away with the 1928 Book of Common Prayer, changing it to be “gender-neutral.” What a bunch of morons! Glad you’re here. Just remember that there’s a vast difference between being “non-PC” and being profane and insulting to other posters.

Welcome! It appears that we have quite a bit in common!

Welcome!!!

Welcome, enjoy the site. Be sure to fill out the Survey, under your post count in your post headers.
Also, be sure to read the Survival Guide:
http://www.republicanoperative.com/forums/f11/guide-surviving-ro-8270/