Here is proof that here is election fraud

Please , let’s provide, No court has proved this, no evidence has been provided and yet this conspiracy crap still is prevelant amongst QAnon nutjobs.

So, I am wondering; where is the evidence that this occurred?

The Philadelphia area has long been known to have shady practices when it comes to vote counting. This time they threw the poll watchers out of the vote counting room for several hours. After they let them back in, they forced them back from the vote counters by something like 60 feet allegedly because of Covid. The poll watchers could not see what was going on. Even after a judge ordered them to stop doing that, it continued.

The vote in Pennsylvania showed Trump had a lead of several hundred thousand before the Philadelphia results came in. Some have raised the issue that the turnover after was not consistent with past voting patterns.

All of this leaves a great many Republicans with the impression that everything was not on the up and up. I don’t think that we will ever know what the true results were in Pennsylvania and Michigan. A similar situation occurred in Detroit.

I know that you dislike us and that you posted this to cause controversy. I have tried to give you a reasonable response. If you come back with an attack, I will ignore you. Continuing to open old wounds serves no purpose.

I’m sorry. This is my fault.

I want proof. Not crap.

Supply evidence for this crap. Otherwiswe, it’s just crap.

Supply evidence of this. Otherwise, this is just crap.

What does this mean? How is this proof of election fraud. Provide evidence of this or this is just crap.

What does this mean? How is this proof of election fraud. Provide evidence of this or this is just crap.

Nope, I tried to give you a chance to put your money where your mouth is. You failed. You provided no evidence at all.All I asked for was evidence.And yet you appeared to be outraged at such a simple request. Good luck in life.

Last time I checked, you’re the one spouting a tired old conspiracy theory. Just saying my friend.

I gave you my honest opinion based on the news reports of the time. You won’t believe anything and demand that I spend hours on the Internet only to have you deny what I cite any way.

You treat me with disrespect. Just go away. Life is too short to waste it on a guy who has no stake in what radical Democrats are going to do to us.

Do you want send me to a re-education camp? It that you want? If it is, go to hell.

Some sites have an “ignore button.” I wish that there was one I could use here for you.

Good for you. Opinion is not proof.

Easy answer. You didn’t even bother.

Nope. I pay taxes. I’m right here. Incidentally, I know nothing about you personally. Your arguments are crap and that’s not my fault. The crap you are asserting is worthy of ridicule so if you don’t like that - argue better.

You forgot the Jew Space Lasers in your rant.

Like I said, Jew Space Laser

You need a computer to teach you how to act like an adult? How old are you, because that crap should only fly if you’re 22

1 Like

There is an ignore button. You just have to click on their profile.

1 Like

I will look for it. Thank you!

Found it! Clicked on the max, four months.

Guess you have no proof then.

1 Like