Here's how the one percenters do Disney

Absolutley disgusting, rich Manhattan moms hire handicapped tour guides so kids can cut lines at Disney World

Some wealthy Manhattan moms have figured out a way to cut the long lines at Disney World — by hiring disabled people to pose as family members so they and their kids can jump to the front

My daughter waited one minute to get on ‘It’s a Small World’ — the other kids had to wait 2 1/2 hours,” crowed one mom, who hired a disabled guide through Dream Tours Florida.

Tipping.

If it is true it is so wrong its funny. :rofl:

Liberals are just upset that one of their “permanent victim” groups are gainfully employed instead of being a leach so this story burns them up!

If these Mothers refused to hire these people because they are “handicapped” the same fake outrage would be heard from the leaches and takers, I hope this draws no more response from these mothers than to point and laugh at the dependent whiners who would complain if they were hung by a new rope.

The wealthy care enough about the handicapped to hire them, the Liberals hate the handicapped so much that they would rather have them destitute and on the public dole if the alternative is that a wealthy kid won’t wait as long in line.

Liberals just can’t help revealing how they are petty, evil, childish, selfish, greedy and lazy.

Dude are you talking about? The issue here is that some Theodore bottom tooths are doing something dishonest so their precious offspring don’t have to wait in line like everyone else. Gainfully employed? LOL The wealthy care enough to hire the handicap? No in this case the wealthy just care about getting their kids through the line ahead of every one else.

Why hate the handicapped? They are entitled to make a living, are they not?

[quote=“JStang, post:5, topic:39472”]
Why hate the handicapped? They are entitled to make a living, are they not?
[/quote] It wouldnt matter if they hired dyslexic albino midgets, it’s disgusting that wealthy able-bodied people are using money to take advantage of a benefit preserved for the disabled. It also sends their children a great message that lying and cheating is great.

OSB, I think the moral element of this story is flying right over their heads because you said, “rich Manhattan Moms”. Had you said instead that it were “liberals” doing this they would be screaming about how liberals are exploiting the handicapped for their own selfish ends, liberals hate the handicapped, liberals just want to get a free ride at the expense of the disadvantaged, liberals are liars and cheats… I’m sure you can imagine the rest.

The partisan blinkers are strong at RO. You just have to use the right labels to get the response you want. When you’re buried that deep in dogma it’s all an involuntary reflex action, just like Pavlov’s dogs. lol

[quote=“Cactus_Jack, post:7, topic:39472”]
OSB, I think the moral element of this story is flying right over their heads because you said, “rich Manhattan Moms”.** Had you said instead that it were “liberals” doing this they would be screaming about how liberals are exploiting the handicapped** for their own selfish ends, liberals hate the handicapped, liberals just want to get a free ride at the expense of the disadvantaged, liberals are liars and cheats… I’m sure you can imagine the rest.

The partisan blinkers are strong at RO. You just have to use the right labels to get the response you want. When you’re buried that deep in dogma it’s all an involuntary reflex action, just like Pavlov’s dogs. lol
[/quote] Dead on buddy.

So certain are you lefties that your reason, or perception is valid?

Perhaps people do this because they can? There is no rule against it? No law against it?

Would it be wrong for a young, healthy, rich person to hire a handicapped individual to ride with them to the grocery store so they get better parking? So long as the handicapped person is with them, it’s completely within their rights to do it.

Why whine about it to us? Why not write Disney and ask them to change their policy to state that the handicapped person must ride on the ride?

On the other hand, I have to ask this question: Is the handicapped person riding the ride?
If so, your complaint is invalid. If not, and the person is only used to cut in line, then it’s a valid complaint. In this case you’d need to tell Disney to change their policy.

It shouldn’t matter to any of you who these idiot moms are…what should matter is that this kind of behavior is not exclusive to just Park Avenue narcissists. This is disgusting behavior no matter who you are. Good family values instilled in your family block this sort of behavior. It’s obvious that these mothers don’t have much respect for rules because of their financial status. You strive hard to teach your kids the right ethics of social behavior in any situation and they’ll in turn raise children in the same manner. It all starts with a Bible or a belief system and respect for others. These people were obviously not raised in that way. Also, this is a Yahoo News exclusive. If ever there was a reason to shun the words “news worthy”, it would be any trash throw-away article produced by this Progressive online rag. This is the same “news” organization that had the headline several years ago “Snow in the Gobi Desert for the First Time Ever!” Then it turns out that this so-called “unprecedented” event actually occurs regularly in the Gobi Desert every winter. They are also the same anti-Semitic online rag that continues to beat the Liberal drum about how evil Israel is and how pious and humane the radical Islamic Fascists are. You would do well in the future to stay away from Yahoo News headlines that masquerade as real news. Just saying… LOL

[quote=“JStang, post:9, topic:39472”]

**Perhaps people do this because they can? There is no rule against it? No law against it?
Would it be wrong for a young, healthy, rich person to hire a handicapped individual to ride with them to the grocery store so they get better parking? So long as the handicapped person is with them, it’s completely within their rights to do it.

Why whine about it to us? Why not write Disney and ask them to change their policy to state that the handicapped person must ride on the ride?

On the other hand, I have to ask this question: Is the handicapped person riding the ride?
If so, your complaint is invalid. If not, and the person is only used to cut in line, then it’s a valid complaint. In this case you’d need to tell Disney to change their policy.
[/quote] Right, so $%#@ common courtesy and decency, If you can get one up on the peasants because you can afford to do so then more power to you. It can’t get any lower than rich folks thinking they are so much better than poor working average Joe’s and that there money can buy anything.

It’s not something I would do. What I’m saying is that **if **there is no policy prohibiting the practice, **then **it’s not a legitmate complaint.

If you so dislike the practice, notify Disney to change their policy.

[quote=“JStang, post:9, topic:39472”]

Perhaps people do this because they can? There is no rule against it? No law against it?

**Would it be wrong for a young, healthy, rich person to hire a handicapped individual to ride with them to the grocery store so they get better parking? ** So long as the handicapped person is with them, it’s completely within their rights to do it.

[/quote] Serious? You cant just bring along a handicap person to the store with you. The handicap placard and special tags are for cars that belong to handicap people. And if this is the way the 1% conduct themselves, then why would anyone want to be one?

I don’t waste my time expecting moral behaviour from liberals, yankees, rock stars, or non religious folks. I agree with you in principle though.

My Dad’s is removable. It goes in whatever car he’s riding in. You hang it from your mirror.

Mine, too. My bil, otoh, has a handicap plate.

[quote=“JStang, post:15, topic:39472”]
My Dad’s is removable. It goes in whatever car he’s riding in. You hang it from your mirror.
[/quote] Only he can use it. If you get caught using it, there is a penalty. Why the hell would you want too anyway? that’s dishonest.

[quote=“OldStyleBlues, post:17, topic:39472”]
Only he can use it. If you get caught using it, there is a penalty. Why the hell would you want too anyway? that’s dishonest.
[/quote]What makes you think I want to?

It’s the same scenario as the OP.

Once again:

[quote=“JStang, post:18, topic:39472”]
What makes you think I want to?

It’s the same scenario as the OP.

Once again:

[/quote] Yes! If you’re not using a properly issued placard that belongs to that handicap person that is with you! Come on now…

I used to work with a bonehead who ended up on FOX news in a sting for using his Handicap sisters placard to get primo parking downtown. Follow rules don’t try n pull fast ones and SOCIETY WILL BE A TAD BETTER!