Hey everybody I'm Trend

I’m new hereI join to hear everybody viewsOn things and educate myselfBy learning from1) What state do you vote in? New York City2) Are you, or were you ever a member of the armed forces? No but my father was3) Does ‘WhiteCollar’ have any meaning? No I just thought ill be spontaneous 4) What are 3 or more of your favorite books (not necessarily in order)? 1) Ted dekker- Thr33 2) Ted feller-Blink 3) Karl Marx- the communist manifesto 5) What is the most important topic for you in the next election?Abortion and jobs6) How long have you been lurking around the forums before signing up? Since the elections started7) What your favorite video game? Gears of war 1-2-3

Good place, smart people, good discussions, you do have to man up to run with this crowd, here is a little sumpting to start with…

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1731[/ATTACH]

Welcome.

So why is “The Communist Manifesto” on your favorite books list? What is it you like about it?

[quote=“17Oaks, post:2, topic:36832”]
Good place, smart people, good discussions, you do have to man up to run with this crowd, here is a little sumpting to start with…

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1731[/ATTACH]
[/quote]We all know the Army uses silk scarves, now give the Marines back their toilet paper.

that sent up a few flags with me as well.

Actually a Marine traded that too me for my Silk scarf and an old broken half toilet seat, I asked him what the toilet seat and he said it the first one he had seen that fit…

:yes::beerchug: