Hey

Been a member here for a while, but haven’t posted much. Some may recognize me from another conservative forum. Anyway, good to be here.

Hey! Aren’t you an old RightNation poster?

Yes. Plus I’m almost 50, so I am old…

Ha, my daughter is 51; I am old - 77 next month.

Happy Birthday in advance, then. Not too close to Christmas is it? Friend of mine’s birthday is December 26. I think as a kid he got the short end of the stick when it came to presents.

December 27. Thanks! My son - Fantasy Chaser - turned 48 last month.

Appreciate the welcome. Actually my 50th is on 11-11. In lieu of gifts, just send beer…

[quote=“Susanna, post:6, topic:36981”]
December 27. Thanks! My son - Fantasy Chaser - turned 48 last month.
[/quote] Wait, is he really your son?

Yep.

I never knew that…
Mind = Blown.

I’ve seen you post a time or two, but officially “Welcome”

Welcome. Always nice to see another RN refugee

Welcome. Always nice to see another RN refugee. I was banned 3x from Queen Lisa

Hey, good to see you again, Trance.

Well, thank ya very much. I admit I was gone for a while. Just got depressed by the direction our great nation is heading towards, and had to take a step back and ‘tune out’ for a while

Welcome… back to RO!

I thought your name was familiar. I still keep a membership there, but am pretty much drifting away from it. Read the thread about them here. Seems kinda weird.

That whole place has become a train wreck. I was banned because I called out a Liberal Troll, but becasue he was a paying member and I was not, Lisa sided with him.

Oh well. Let them keep their clubhouse with their narcissist leader and her little group of suck-ups.

I prefer quality members over quantity members any day of the week

I’m honestly surprised that they survived once Lisa took over.

As long as you don’t mind brown-nosing her or any of her little suckups, they’ll turn a blind eye when you violate the same rules and policies everybody else has to adhere by