Hey (-:

Hey everyone!
My name is Emily and I am 17 years old.
I’ve gotten sick and tired of constantly being ridiculed and taken as a joke whenever I tell people that I’m a Republican.
Someone posted the link to this forum on another site I’m a member of, and I thought it’d be fun to join c:
I’m in love with Mitt Romney, is he a member here too?

In love with Romney? Can not take this poster serious…?

boooo, maybe this site is just like all the others D:
Yes I love him

How about answering this little q&A (you can skip question 3): http://www.republicanoperative.com/forums/f11/guide-surviving-ro-8270/

1. What state do you vote in? -** I can’t vote yet but I live in New York aka liberal central :(**
  2. Are you, or were you ever a member of the armed forces? No
  3. Does your username have any meaning? Mitt is Mitt Romney’s first name and I put hearts because I love him c:
  4. What are 3 or more of your favorite books (not necessarily in order)? I don’t really have one but my favourite series are Warriors by Erin Hunter and Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
  5. What is the most important topic for you in the next election? Everything is important but I’m very sensitive when it comes to abortion
  6. How long have you been lurking around the forums before signing up? I signed up right away ; - )

And our younger members would like to know:
7) What is your favorite music? Justin Bieber
8) What galaxy are you from? (it’s not good enough we know the state of mind you’re in.) ummmm Earth??
9) What are your favorite video games? Mario Kart Wii<3

**- - -

Hope this cleared up a few things!**

It’s always nice to see a young man or young woman taking interest in politics. As a History teacher I encourage my students to participate on forums such as this or other to keep up on current events, practice their debating skills, and learn new interesting topics of discussion to include in class. Please forgive the suspicion of your name, it just seemed TOO dramatic for some of the members of this board who viewed Romney as a lukewarm candidate at best. I hope you take advantage of this forum, enjoy debating and discussing, and remember to speak your mind and stand your ground against other members who will disagree with you (not out of spite, but simply difference of opinion). Welcome to RO, madam.

Welcome from a Mitt Wit! We lost a potentially great one in November. Great man nevertheless.

aw thank you kind sir!
oh, I had no idea you guys don’t like him :’(
(deleted)**

That clinches it. Buh bye!

Such comments are considered inappropriate on this forum. Did you join this forum to actually engage in political discussion or to act immaturely as a means of dealing with boredom at home? Even if it is the latter, I invite you to come clean and be a contributing member of the forum. There is no reason that, even if you are a political opponent come here to antagonize those who disagree with you, that an educated debate should not be attempted. If you continue to act like a child and instead of debating politics you play practical jokes, say offensive things, or otherwise be disruptive, the moderators will ban you for inappropriate behavior.

**Sorry, I wasn’t trying to be in appropriate, I was just trying to lighten the mood **

Well thats fine. Now onto more appropriate conversation. Would you let all of us on the forum know your political leanings on the following subject? This will help all of us get to know you and provide some background to your opinions.

Where do you stand on the following issues?
The size and role of government
The economy
Taxes
Deficit Spending
Welfare Programs
Military Spending
Individual Freedoms
Gun Rights
Abortion
Gay Marriage
Immigration
The role of Religion in politics
(Any other issue you find interesting or feel strongly about)

And please, ditch that awful text color.

Welcome, enjoy the site. Be sure to fill out the Survey, under your post count in your post headers.
Also, be sure to read the Survival Guide:
http://www.republicanoperative.com/forums/f11/guide-surviving-ro-8270/

Yet you support Mitt Romney…

Welcome!!!

Not biting, all who do will be wiping egg from their faces…

[quote=“RET423, post:17, topic:39180”]
Not biting, all who do will be wiping egg from their faces…
[/quote]Ditto I think we are being trolled

It would appear that the 25 year old, male, basement dweller has moved on to find “fun” elsewhere.

You clearly are a nutjob if you think magenta is an awful text colour :–(

Did you miss me? :—)
I’ve been on Spring Break and I didn’t have internet~!