Hi I be conservative

Yep mightly conservative, been that all my life yep, raised a Pennsylvania conservative and been one ever…Ah forget it! Might as well just save time. You’d figure me out soon anyway just like all the other lefty spies on conservative boards. Yeahh yeah yeah I’m just a some kind of liberal out on a poorly thought out plan to infiltrate and water down conservatism. But look on the postive side in the long term you’ll probably mind me less if I’m out in the open about what side I’m on. Well I’m not much for introduction forums and small talk but eh indeed I am from Pennsylvania and I was indeed raised as a conservative, just didn’t stay thats all.

:flag: In case this emoticon wins me any points.

We welcome opposing views so welcome to RO.

We also destroy opposing views so you will have your work cut out for you. I will give you a tip, Liberal talking points get annihilated the quickest because everyone on this site has heard them ad nauseam.

I will be looking forward to debating you.

I find liberals have a hard time walking and talking at the same time

You’ll just hate me. Hello.

Your welcome, just don’t get mad when opposing sides come up and you can’t convert anyone with the same old talking points. And Hi BTW

Awwww, a new chew toy for Ret :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard!!

EDIT: I, for one, do appreciate your honesty. Be sure to read the posting rules, if you haven’t all ready. Can’t remember precisely where they are, maybe someone who does can help you out…

Welcome!

RETT

I will be looking forward to debating you.

Why? That always seemed like such a waste of time to me. Not that you don’t do a great job of it, but just where does it lead you?

A one post wonder, already gone it seems.

We musta scared him off.

Me thinks another poser put him up to it. :wink:

Musta been me, referring to him as a new chew toy for RET :biggrin:

Iron sharpens iron.

I want to know if I am holding an indefensible position or if my opinions are based on a legitimate foundation of facts.

Debating gives me an opportunity to test that and can sometimes win others to my position, even if those “others” are not necessarily the ones I am debating.

Winning converts to Conservative thought means more Conservative voters, more Conservative voters means America will return to prosperity and respectability.

That is my agenda.

Nah I wasn’t scared away that easily. My desktop computer breaks down that easily though. There was a laptop I could have used instead but I don’t post well when I’m using one those flat mouse thingys they commonly have on laptops. It just messes with my sense of control, confidence or something.

Yeah tell me about it. But not literally. Even some of us are getting tired of remembering them.

Oh Belive me my conversion hopes are not all that up.

Dang you guys are already starting to make good points. :awkward: In fact I generally have a problem doing the verbal and physical at the same time. Walking and talking seems to be one of the few exceptions though.

[quote=“Slobadog_Melosivec, post:14, topic:28620”]
Nah I wasn’t scared away that easily. My desktop computer breaks down that easily though. There was a laptop I could have used instead but I don’t post well when I’m using one those flat mouse things they commonly have on laptops. It just messes with my sense of control, confidence or something.

Yeah tell me about it. But not literally. Even some of us are getting tired of remembering them.

Oh Believe me my conversion hopes are not all that up.

Dang you guys are already starting to make good points. :awkward: In fact I generally have a problem doing the verbal and physical at the same time. Walking and talking seems to be one of the few exceptions though.
[/quote]Not really you do not seem to do that very well. BTW did you know you can plug in a regular mouse to a laptop? Thinking is not high on the list of liberal functions

Welcome Slobadog Melosivec.

Sam,
Go easy on him. There will be plenty of time for that later.

[quote=“Conservative_Libertarian, post:16, topic:28620”]
Welcome Slobadog Melosivec.

Sam,
Go easy on him. There will be plenty of time for that later.
[/quote]True

Welcome.

I use a laptop all the time, but I use a wireless mouse rather than the touch pad. I definitely recommend wireless mouses … I wore out my first one.

Indeed. I love my wireless mouse. Oh and HOWDY!!!