Hi, my name is Dan Wrightman, citizen, Republican, father and contributor to our USA!

Let’s see, here are my answers to the quick questionnaire
here:

1. What state do you vote in? --I vote in the great state of Ohio! Go Buckeyes!

2. Are you, or were you ever a member of the armed forces? --No but my father was a marine and I’m very proud of him for serving.

3. Does ‘Dan Wrightman’ have any meaning? --It means, a lot. When I tell people my name, I know that it’s my family’s name and I always want to do good by Wrightman standards.

4. What are 3 or more of your favorite books (not necessarily in order)? --Right now I’m reading: Reagan, In His Own Hand: The Writings of Ronald Reagan that Reveal His Revolutionary Vision for America, brilliant. See I Told You So by Rush Limbaugh and the Bible (my favorite, of course).

5. What is the most important topic for you in the next election? --Getting our economy back where it needs to be and get Washington fixed so it will let our nation be Great again.

6. How long have you been lurking around the forums before signing up? --I haven’t been lurking, honest!

7. What is your favorite music? --Clapton, Electric Light Orchestra and Billy Joel.

8. What galaxy are you from? (it’s not good enough we know the state of mind you’re in.) --The Milky Way! They make good chocolate too.

9. What are your favorite video games? --Haven’t played any really…my sons play Xbox all day though.

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Hi and welcome! I used to live in Ohio as a teen; north of the Dayton area (Tipp City).[/SIZE][/FONT]

Nice picture. It’s funny cause I think “RO” could be read like roe, or fish eggs. Clams don’t have eggs though. Never mind!

Welcome to RO Dan!

Welcome!!!

Welcome!

Welcome, Dan! This is a really cool place for respite from listening to the librags on TV and radio. There are so many cool people here! I’ve only been here for about 2 months, but I feel like I’ve been here forever! These folks here are genuine and are committed to returning our country to her former greatness. Welcome aboard!!

Oh, by the way, Dan, I’m living in Akron right now, but will be moving to SC (yuk!) in a few weeks. I’m a native Chicagoan, though! Da BEARS!!! :slayer: